What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I cheated, google translate. :ashamed:
Other guy not Turk? Why did he write wrong? :o:
Wow...i'm impressed , i couldn't understand when he first wrote that...

P.S: I used google translate, turns out be google translate which fails to translate most of the Turkish sentences, able translate a wrong sentence. :lol:

It should have been "Seni de kınıyım" :)

Other guy not Turk? Why did he write wrong? :o:
Well....he is Turk. He lives in Germany and his Turkish is not so well....and he is not probably using a Turkish keyboard. :meeting: :)

And he condemned Turks, Iranians, Arabs, and an American in the last hour...... I think, he is upset with Turkish governments condemnation over Libya because they attacked a Turkish cargo vessel killed one crew and wounded many others..... (military action should have been taken)....and it seems, he just lost it. :meeting:

And he condemned Turks, Iranians, Arabs, and an American in the last hour...... I think, he is upset with Turkish governments condemnation over Libya because they attacked a Turkish cargo vessel killed one crew and wounded many others..... (military action should have been taken)....and it seems, he just lost it.
Lol this guy..... And i was asking myself what the deal was with his posts everywhere. :D

Guys when i was away i saw great posts but you know when you want to thank from application people see thanks but can't see who thanked.. So from application i couldn't thanked for these great posts... Only a few time i used a laptop... So i send my all thanks from here...

Thank you guys, WE JUST ROCK !!!... :tup:

8-)

Back
Top Bottom