What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Its sh.t.

A little bit, Yes actually... But you know Turkish cinema did not do any fantasy films after millennium. (Only in 70s maybe...) And some comedy films...

So I think, It'll be a nice experiment... You know 2014 was 100th year of the Turkish film industry...

6104358f-af41-4c6c-8f72-f6e2714998f7-medium.jpeg

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of you guys.
Happy New Year to you to, my Dear Brother! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! I wish you all a prosperous year full of health and happiness!

Chinese companies trying hard to change its cheap reputation.

Japan's case. Once they had same reputation but by time they evolved to qualty high-tech manufacturer country. It won't take long time to reach thay point for china also... This is how it works. You will remember this scene from "Back To The Future III" ;

Young Dr. Brown: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".
McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.
Young Dr. Brown: Unbelievable.

:D btw, you live in Japan, mate?

18+, nerd at 0:35, drag queen competition?, and a penis shown at a game. That's pretty much universal.

Nice observation... interesting.. :lol:

Happy New Year to you to, my Dear Brother! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! I wish you all a prosperous year full of health and happiness!

you crazy bastard.. welcome back..! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom