What's new

Çay Bahçesi

thanks lads! can't I change the flags??

Welcome to the forum bro and for flags, you gotta write to the webmaster in the 'flag change ' thread.
I'll post the link here if I find that thread.

edit: here's the thread
Correct flags | Page 27

just post in it about what you want with the flags

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum bro and for flags, you gotta write to the webmaster in the 'flag change ' thread.
I'll post the link here if I find that thread.

edit: here's the thread
Correct flags | Page 27

just post in it about what you want with the flags

Thanks for the help, and thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Ula arkadaş hadi yurtta yalnızız bari cepte para olsada yemek falan söyleyebilseydim :D

Ula arkadaş hadi yurtta yalnızız bari cepte para olsada yemek falan söyleyebilseydim :D

adresi ver, ben söyleyeyim :D

ata.jpg

ata_derki.jpg

atam.jpg

atatürk,.jpg

yine sinirim bozuldu haberlere bakınca.

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of you guys.

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

Happy new year to you as well, my friend.

Happy New Year!!!

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Happy new year. Welcome back mate. What happened what's the matter?

Happy New Year!!!

Thank u. Happy new year to everyone. Yeni yılınız kutlu olsun.

Back
Top Bottom