What's new

Correct flags

If it doesn't matter, why does it bother you?

China only recognizes ONE nationality. You claim to have 5, and you haven't surrendered the others, so you are a foreign national.

Playing with loopholes in the law doesn't change that. Again, China only recognizes one nationality.

dude, it's YOU that keep challenge me to proof my identity, lol. Did I ever ask you to show proof of your whatever???

Again, a few call to an immigration office would be suffice to know the answer, but I guess you have already know what will Hong Kong immigration department will says.

Yes, this is a loophole, and this is still legal, I plan on using the term Chinese before the loophole is close and they "explained" the law again in the people congress. So if Hong Kong Government think I am a Chinese and renew my passport, what's in it to you to have me say otherwise? lol

You are talking about you wont recognize something even a governmental authority of your own country recognise that. So, should I listen to you or should I listen to Chinese Hong Kong Government??

Either petition to Chief Executive office and have this loophole close, or run for Chief Executive office yourselves, otherwise I am STILL of Chinese nationality and even tho you object, that doesn't really matter. Just you keep asking me to this and that on a forum post that have nothing to do with nationality piss me off, you got your problem with me, ask your local MP, don't bring it up on this forum, as A.) You are going off topic, B.) You can't change anything..

lol

By the way, you still have not reply to my last challenge, I challenge you to show me where and when I say bad things about Chinese in general? I said bad thing on Chinese Government, on Chinese member here, but I never say anything bad on China.

Show me that I said bad thing to Chinese people or China in general then you can say I am anti-China. Even your buddy longyi have already said he fail to find anything, you, on the other hand, post 2 post (1 that was taken out of context, the other is misread from my direction to Chinese Government) then you gone silent.

dude, it's YOU that keep challenge me to proof my identity, lol. Did I ever ask you to show proof of your whatever???

Again, a few call to an immigration office would be suffice to know the answer, but I guess you have already know what will Hong Kong immigration department will says.

Yes, this is a loophole, and this is still legal, I plan on using the term Chinese before the loophole is close and they "explained" the law again in the people congress. So if Hong Kong Government think I am a Chinese and renew my passport, what's in it to you to have me say otherwise? lol

You are talking about you wont recognize something even a governmental authority of your own country recognise that. So, should I listen to you or should I listen to Chinese Hong Kong Government??

Either petition to Chief Executive office and have this loophole close, or run for Chief Executive office yourselves, otherwise I am STILL of Chinese nationality and even tho you object, that doesn't really matter. Just you keep asking me to this and that on a forum post that have nothing to do with nationality piss me off, you got your problem with me, ask your local MP, don't bring it up on this forum, as A.) You are going off topic, B.) You can't change anything..

lol

You're making me repeat myself again and again. :lol:

Last time. China only recognizes one nationality. No loopholes will change that basic fact.

You claim to have 5, and since you have not surrendered the others, you are a foreign national.

And again, China is not an "immigration nation", Chinese people are descended from the 56 ethnic groups of China. Not the 9 ethnicities you claim. Vietnamese being one of them.

You're making me repeat myself again and again. :lol:

Last time. China only recognizes one nationality. No loopholes will change that basic fact.

You claim to have 5, and since you have not surrendered the others, you are a foreign national.

And again, China is not an "immigration nation", Chinese people are descended from the 56 ethnic groups of China. Not the 9 ethnicities you claim. Vietnamese being one of them.

Then you are making me repeat myself.

ASK. THE. CHINESE. HONG. KONG. IMMIGRATION. DEPARTMENT.

If this is legal, I can't see why I can't be Chinese lol. Again, if I have to take what you said, and what the Hong Kong Immigration said. I would take the latter anyday

Or you are not going to make a free 30 minutes phone call? I wonder why??

Then you are making me repeat myself.

ASK. THE. CHINESE. HONG. KONG. IMMIGRATION. DEPARTMENT.

If this is legal, I can't see why I can't be Chinese lol. Again, if I have to take what you said, and what the Hong Kong Immigration said. I would take the latter anyday

Or you are not going to make a free 30 minutes phone call? I wonder why??

You are talking about loopholes. I don't care about loopholes. :lol:

What I care about is that China only recognizes one nationality.

So which one will you choose?

I've already said, you claim to have 5 nationalities and 9 ethnicities. You're a foreign national.

You are talking about loopholes. I don't care about loopholes. :lol:

What I care about is that China only recognizes one nationality.

So which one will you choose?

I've already said, you claim to have 5 nationalities and 9 ethnicities. You're a foreign national.

do I look like I care about what you care about??

By the way, when did I said I am of 9 ethnicities?? Cos lat time I check, I am of 4

My mother was ethnic Chinese, my dad was of Amerindian-Iberian-Anglo-Saxon, I can claim 9 different citizenship but I am only of 4 mixed ethnicities. lol

do I look like I care about what you care about??

Yes. Or you wouldn't be replying to me here. :D

By the way, when did I said I am of 9 ethnicities??

Yesterday you said something about having 9 origins or something.

Anyway you can clarify here, how many different ethnic backgrounds do you have?

Yes. Or you wouldn't be replying to me here. :D

Yesterday you said something about having 9 origins or something.

Anyway you can clarify here, how many different ethnic backgrounds do you have?

I reply to you because I want to ask why you say I am of 9 ethnicities. I said I can claim 9 different citizenships yesterday, that does not mean I am of composite of all 9 different ethnicities....

I am of Chinese-Amerindian-Iberian-Anglo-Saxon, the last 3 made of the term "Hispanic" so you can say I am of 2 or 4 ethnicities...Not 9....

I reply to you because I want to ask why you say I am of 9 ethnicities. I said I can claim 9 different citizenships yesterday, that does not mean I am of composite of all 9 different ethnicities....

I am of Chinese-Amerindian-Iberian-Anglo-Saxon, the last 3 made of the term "Hispanic" so you can say I am of 2 or 4 ethnicities...Not 9....

You're part Anglo-Saxon too?

How come Vietnamese isn't on the list, I thought you said your mother was Vietnamese?

So you claim you are Amerindian-Iberian-Vietnamese-Anglo-Saxon?

Hmm, that sounds like the typical Chinese guy on the street. :rofl:

You're part Anglo-Saxon too?

How come Vietnamese isn't on the list, I thought you said your mother was Vietnamese?

Vietnam ethnicities often refer to people with native (Mountain People) heritage. Both Parent of my mother is from Mainland China (Dongguan, Guangdongg), hence the Vietnam Authority classified her as Hoa. People with Hoa ethnicities and to some extend Ngai ethnicities are the group that got target during the anti-Chinese sentiment.

You won't call an American whose both parent are from China ethnic "American" they are Chinese-American, hence you don't call a Vietnamese from china ethnic "Vietnamese" you call them Chinese-Vietnamese, cos nationality can change, yet gene don't change.

And yes, my great-great-great grandfather is of Spanish-English, which settle in Mexico after the Spanish expedition.

Ummm...I live in South Africa so if my 2nd flag could reflect that I would be appreciative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom