What's new

Correct flags

But then people might not be that desperate to prove anything to a site admin as you may be.

Perhaps that's not as important as you believe it is.

You may hire a chinese to have a chat in lieu of you. :lol:

Yes, because it is SO difficult to have a five minute webcam chat right? Oh wait, it's easy. :lol:

It's funny how some people are so scared about something so easy to do.

Also I have been talking to Horus for years on here, he could ask me things about our past conversations that no one else in the world but me would know. Hiring someone else would not work, it would become obvious after talking for more than 30 seconds.

Plus, less than 1% of Chinese people speak English with any fluency, and those that do would be exorbitantly expensive to hire. And they would know nothing about this forum at all, it would be caught in seconds.

Yes, because it is SO difficult to have a five minute webcam chat right? Oh wait, it's easy. :lol:

It's funny how some people are so scared about something so easy to do.

Also I have been talking to Horus for years on here, he could ask me things about our past conversations that no one else in the world but me would know. Hiring someone else would not work, it would become obvious after talking for more than 30 seconds.

Plus, less than 1% of Chinese people speak English with any fluency, and those that do would be exorbitantly expensive to hire. And they would know nothing about this forum at all, it would be caught in seconds.

As if to prove your identity is the sole aim left. :lol:

As if to prove your identity is the sole aim left. :lol:

If someone is telling the truth about their nationality, proving it over webcam with their identification documents would take only 5 minutes, which means it would be very easy.

As easy as writing a few posts on this forum. Faster too.

If someone is telling the truth about their nationality, proving it over webcam with their identification documents would take only 5 minutes, which means it would be very easy.

As easy as writing a few posts on this forum. Faster too.

I wont even write a post to prove my nationality to any xyz unimportant "possible" bot on 'internet'.

lol, this is still going??

Should people proof their nationality before you can choose a flag?? Seems like a lot of work for me, I can send you my and my mother HKID card, Passport, or even my Hong Kong Certification Examination result (I got 14 point by the way) and my Hong Kong Advance Level Examination result, does that mean I proof or disproof anything??

What @Chinese-Dragon want is an assurance of "Holding up the Chinese" View, you cannot provide proof on that even if you try, I grew up in Hong Kong, Live there for 18 years of my life on and off, went to boarding school, normal high school and international school, that does not mean I must agree on what other Chinese Said lol.

God give us free will for a reason, so we can see differently, that does mean you can have multiple point of view even you are coming from the same place, same bring up and exposed to the same environment.

@Chinese-Dragon, I can video chat with you in Chinese (In Cantonese, bit rusty on my Mandarin) and show you anything you want, seriously, we can we chat if you want, but in the end, if your question got answered? What you want is not I show you proof of citizenship blah, blah, blah. What you want is an assurance that I, regardless of my origin, would fall in line with any Chinese Member, if I claim to be a Chinese. This buddy, I can't help you.

So, this got back to my original question, is where a person claim he/she is from is of any importance on expressing his/her view?

Should people proof their nationality before you can choose a flag?? Seems like a lot of work for me, I can send you my and my mother HKID card, Passport, or even my Hong Kong Certification Examination result (I got 14 point by the way) and my Hong Kong Advance Level Examination result, does that mean I proof or disproof anything??

What @Chinese-Dragon want is an assurance of "Holding up the Chinese" View, you cannot provide proof on that even if you try, I grew up in Hong Kong, Live there for 18 years of my life on and off, went to boarding school, normal high school and international school, that does not mean I must agree on what other Chinese Said lol.

God give us free will for a reason, so we can see differently, that does mean you can have multiple point of view even you are coming from the same place, same bring up and exposed to the same environment.

@Chinese-Dragon, I can video chat with you in Chinese (In Cantonese, bit rusty on my Mandarin) and show you anything you want, seriously, we can we chat if you want, but in the end, if your question got answered? What you want is not I show you proof of citizenship blah, blah, blah. What you want is an assurance that I, regardless of my origin, would fall in line with any Chinese Member, if I claim to be a Chinese. This buddy, I can't help you.

So, this got back to my original question, is where a person claim he/she is from is of any importance on expressing his/her view?

You say you have 5 nationalities and 9 ethnicities, and I believe you. :lol:

It's just that you can't be a Chinese national, and 5 others too. You can only be one or the other, that's according to Chinese nationality law.

Plus, the people of China are from the 56 ethnic groups of China, we are not an "immigration nation".

I don't hate the messenger or the game. You're the one trying to derail the thread on police brutality by harping on my ethnicity and citizenship. Once again, please address my points and stop trolling.

actually, I just saw that.

I have expressed my point regarding US Police Brutality It was your turn before the topic is locked.

My last point is something like

So, you can be certain Those "investigation" would be a farce? When DOJ publish an investigation , everyone with a library card can download the report, it is under the spot light, not like it got sweep under the rug on something, so by saying this would be a farce, then you must know something I don't

Why you want to be @Chinese-Dragon certified?

I strongly believe he is not a chinese but a mongolian or he/she may be pakistani as well who knows Mandarin. Might be a duplicate id of Horus. Who knows?

You say you have 5 nationalities and 9 ethnicities, and I believe you. :lol:

It's just that you can't be a Chinese national, and 5 others too. You can only be one or the other, that's according to Chinese nationality law.

Plus, the people of China are from the 56 ethnic groups of China, we are not an "immigration nation".

Actually, that's not what it said according to the immigration officer and the Chinese Consulate personnel.

It's easy, call 2824 6111 and talk to an immigration officer, tell him you have a UK passport, and an US passport before 1997, do you need to surrender it before you apply for a Chinese Passport?

I would have call and record it but that would be a long distant call, unless you are going to reimburse my cost I am not going to call them on long distant, you on the other hand is a local call, and I am not the one asking for proof, so you have to do it, it's easy, it's free, and take no more than 30 minutes.

Why you want to be @Chinese-Dragon certified?

I strongly believe he is not a chinese but a mongolian or he/she may be pakistani as well who knows Mandarin. Might be a duplicate id of Horus. Who knows?

I am not trying to be Chinese_dragon certified lol, what I said was, he could have ask for the Chief Executive blessing while he have it, that does not mean anything, so why and what nationality matter in discussion.

I don't really care if he believe I am a Chinese or not, really, just trying to point out why this is not important...

I am not trying to be Chinese_dragon certified lol, what I said was, he could have ask for the Chief Executive blessing while he have it, that does not mean anything, so why and what nationality matter in discussion.

I don't really care if he believe I am a Chinese or not, really, just trying to point out why this is not important...

If it doesn't matter, why does it bother you?

China only recognizes ONE nationality. You claim to have 5, and you haven't surrendered the others, so you are a foreign national.

Playing with loopholes in the law doesn't change that. Again, China only recognizes one nationality.

Gambit is one of the most rabidly anti-Chinese posters on this forum and that's because of the huge chip he carries on his shoulder for being an ethnic Vietnamese.

No other American on this forum is as obsessively anti-Chines,e except, perhaps, JayAtl, and he also carried a chip on his shoulder for being an Indian-American.

Maybe not on this forum, but you can go to militaryphotos.net and see many who act that way.

@Mr. Chan, please change your flag to HK, PRC

@Mr. Chan, please change your flag to HK, PRC

You already know that Hong Kong is a part of the PRC, and thus the PRC flag is our national flag. :china:

The HK flag is our "regional" flag, sort of like the flag of New York.

Since of course, HK is not a country (never has been), but a Chinese city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom