What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Damn Holidays are almost over, i dont wanna go back to Uni so soon, i didnt study one word in the holidays

What does "wee hours of a day" means ? morning ? or early hours of day after 00:00 ?

@xenon54 @Sinan @rmi5

before the clock strikes midnight and enters the new year of 2015, I just want to relay that my time conversing with you guys has been excellent. And thank you for tolerating me despite my naivete and occasional transagressions.

May you all have a happy new year. From an Indian brother in the family of nations :-)

@xenon54 @Sinan @rmi5

before the clock strikes midnight and enters the new year of 2015, I just want to relay that my time conversing with you guys has been excellent. And thank you for tolerating me despite my naivete and occasional transagressions.

May you all have a happy new year. From an Indian brother in the family of nations :-)
I wish you the same mate, it was nice to talk to you, and a happy new year to all the other people, may it be a good year for you guys. :)

Ummah .. yeah right... bunch of back stabbing bastards looking for their own interests.. thats what i see nowadays..
Iqbal Said:
"Millat se apna rabta istewar rakh--pewasta reh shajar se ummid e bahar rakh"
(Keep your contact with ummah, stick with this tree(ummah) and keep your hope for spring)

Hey lads, I'm new. have a nice new year's eve!
53472976.jpg

Back
Top Bottom