What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Donduğunda bile asil, dimdik ayakta... Van - Türkiye...

Soğuktan bayrak bile dondu - Foto 1 - Stargazete Foto Galeri

1.jpg

Yes, why?

PS: I just saw you have 2 posts pending for mod approval, now they are there. I suppose that's why you called me.

Why are my posts need your approval? Is this the standard procedure for everybody?

Why are my posts need your approval? Is this the standard procedure for everybody?
Maybe because you are too special? :)

Actually it happens randomly for other members too, but as far as I know, it has something to do with specific words in posts and I'm not aware of those words. I don't know if that's actually the case or it's a procedure for random posts of random users.

@Hakan

Last edited:

Actually it happens randomly for other members too, but as far as I know, it has something to do with specific words in posts and I'm not aware of those words. I don't know if that's actually the case or that it's a procedure for random posts of random users.

@Hakan

First time happening to me in 3250 posts. Anyway thanks.

Actually it happens randomly for other members too, but as far as I know, it has something to do with specific words in posts and I'm not aware of those words. I don't know if that's actually the case or that it's a procedure for random posts of random users.

@Hakan
Lately it has been happening alot. IDK why, there are no bad words or anything.

@TurAr

You got Civ V Brave new world?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom