What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Sorry if I forgot to mention any of you guys.

I want to use this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a happy new year and personal progress on all fronts as well. As you say then every start has an end and although your presence will be missed for my part at least I obviously respect your decision if that decision is final. I myself have thought about quitting PDF or limiting my presence severely as well. Yet to make a final decision though.

In any case if you choose to return then you will always be welcomed by me at least as I enjoyed our many discussions. The world is a small place and we might bump into each other elsewhere in the future. After all there is no shortage of us engineers anywhere.;)

I wished you a happy new year elsewhere on the forum and some of the guys on this section (sorry for forgetting the other gang members) already so will avoid doing it again.

Last edited:
Nostalgia, at least for me, it was a great hit when came out, they kept playing it in my middle school school bus for a long time :)

Kodumun piyangosu açılmıyor site kitledi millet.

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you guys and your families and your countries a happy new year full of progress, and prosperity.
Every start has an end, and as this new chapter starts in our lives, I want to end the chapter of my presence in this forum, while having the best wishes for you guys ;)

@Abii @Militant Atheist @Gilamard @F-15I @500 @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @telkon @asena_great @Sinan @Nihonjin1051 @LeveragedBuyout @Akheilos @KAL-EL @atatwolf @Islamic faith&Secularism

Happy new year to you too, brother.

51x8e2kF-jL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Happy New Year to all the Turkish members here.

Happy New Year!!!

Ghorboonet. Kodoom yeki az in terroristaye haroom zade bannet kard?

Merry Christmas to you too. Can't believe it's already 2015.

Happy New Year!!!

thank you dadash. happy new year to you too :cheers:

Happy New Year!!!

Did you forget me or...? Anyways happy new year and welcome back.

Last edited:
Guys look at that, A new movie... Made by us... About Fatih Sultan Mehmet and Kara Murat. And probly all Turkish members knows Kara Murat... :) A Fantasy Film.

@rmi5 , I hope we will meet again soon.
Happy New Year!!!

Happy new year to everybody too :) Hope it was a great year for you guys too. :dirol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom