What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I never managed to watch a Turkish series from episode 1 till the last one. It always ended up boring and unnecessarily long-winded, but this is the first time i felt so excited for a new series. Hope they won't screw up later on :suicide:

what's with the axe. looks like germanic two-handed LOL not turkic ay balta.

Ertughrul is fighting Templars and is that what you are bothered by ? :D from historical perspective it has too much errors, but at least they done the fighting scene well, at least in Turkish standarts, music was also good.

Ertughrul is fighting Templars and is that what you are bothered by ? :D from historical perspective it has too much errors, but at least they done the fighting scene well, at least in Turkish standarts, music was also good.

i kind of familiarized with turkish movies in the form of cüneyt arkın movies, so if there's a byzantine, then he MUST wear BIG cross LOL so no problem for me there :D

i kind of familiarized with turkish movies in the form of cüneyt arkın movies, so if there's a byzantine, then he MUST wear BIG cross LOL so no problem for me there :D
I think they want to make sure that the viewer understand who the bad guys are :D

I think they want to make sure that the viewer understand who the bad guys are :D

Why there have to be a good and bad guys ? not everything is white and black, if they are going to show one side like angels and other side like sadist devils, they will ruin the potential.

Anyway, main antagonists could be Mongols, would be more historical and interesting, Crusaders could be involved in some minor acts to put spice on it.

Why there have to be a good and bad guys ? not everything is white and black, if they are going to show one side like angels and other side like sadist devils, they will ruin the potential.

Anyway, main antagonists could be Mongols, would be more historical and interesting, Crusaders could be involved in some minor acts to put spice on it.

i LOLed at your first paragraph. that's some wording i'd expect from pakistani dude who's always around here :D

on your second paragraph, where'd they find that much mongoloid actors LOL

and who's @mkn_91 ? i see him lurking in this thread lately LOL

Turkish games of thrones :butcher:

I never liked games of thrones. I think I will like Dirilis Ertugrul more since it is historical, not made up.

Looks like a good series with clothing and everything. Acting seems not bad either.

Other countries always make these types of movies/shows to make themselves look good nothing wrong with us doing it our selves. The balkans, central asia, and middle east can benefit from these types of shows because they increase self confidence and get you to look at your own history for inspiration not other peoples history and their historical figures or their culture for inspiration.

i LOLed at your first paragraph. that's some wording i'd expect from pakistani dude who's always around here :D

on your second paragraph, where'd they find that much mongoloid actors LOL

and who's @mkn_91 ? i see him lurking in this thread lately LOL

Ulupamir :D

Back
Top Bottom