What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You are right when we look at the events from afar. The point which you miss is to think about the past under the effect of current conditions. So the former states were not like as it is today. Anatolia was not a piece of land full of The Byzantines or other Greek principalities, borders were not established with a certainty. To claim that a piece of land belongs to you was doing it belong to you. Also the Turkish existence in Anatolia extends until BC 2000. We are only taught about 1071 Malazgirt.
You seem very smart. What do you study?
I think the Anatolians moved to the caucasus or absorbed by the Greeks.
Depends on which Anatolians. If you mean Trojans. Most of them got massacred. Some of them (Etruscans) escaped to Italy and founded Rome. Some of them headed east. Couple of years ago they did genetic tests on Etruscan DNA found in graves and it was not identical to Italian, Greek or Balkan people but modern day Turks.

You seem very smart. What do you study?

Depends on which Anatolians. If you mean Trojans. Most of them got massacred. Some of them (Etruscans) escaped to Italy and founded Rome. Some of them headed east. Couple of years ago they did genetic tests on Etruscan DNA found in graves and it was not identical to Italian, Greek or Balkan people but modern day Turks.
I think the Hittites, remember reading that a group of ethnic Caucasus languages had a lot of similarities with them maybe Georgians?

Turkish games of thrones :butcher:

I never liked games of thrones. I think I will like Dirilis Ertugrul more since it is historical, not made up.

I watched it all...God i think this is the best Turkish serial ever. :)

What i really want to see is a movie about Kül Tiğin... described by Chinese sources as "undefeatable warrior"
Also a serial about Oğuz Khan would be wonderful.

I think the Hittites, remember reading that a group of ethnic Caucasus languages had a lot of similarities with them maybe Georgians?
Georgian language doesn't belong to Anatolian language branch. The Anatolian language branch got completely destroyed when the Greeks invaded Anatolia and enslaved/killed the native Anatolians. There is very little known about Trojan language but some say it is altiac.

What i really want to see is a movie about Kül Tiğin... described by Chinese sources as "undefeatable warrior"
It promotes Turkicness. This serial sheds light on pre-Ottoman era. The producers say they made this serial because it is unknown part of our pop history.

I might give it a shot if you say its that good. :)

I would like to see also but it would only be popular in turkey and central asia imo so that's probably why we haven't seen one yet. This new show has a good concept, Ottomans and Yurts. Fits all audiences.

Georgian language doesn't belong to Anatolian language branch. The Anatolian language branch got completely destroyed when the Greeks invaded Anatolia and enslaved/killed the native Anatolians. There is very little known about Trojan language but some say it is altiac.

It promotes Turkicness. This serial sheds light on pre-Ottoman era. The producers say they made this serial because it is unknown part of our pop history.

Yeap, Just look at he wikipage of Ertuğrul Gazi, there is so little info....

I would like to see also but it would only be popular in turkey and central asia imo so that's probably why we haven't seen one yet. This new show has a good concept, Ottomans and Yurts. Fits all audiences.

This Ottoman thing is important for exports...but after we have proven our serials worth. Those serials would have demand too.

I might give it a shot if you say its that good. :)
Yeah, it was good.. i didn't get bored in a Turkish serial.... :)

Back
Top Bottom