What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Actually i was thinking some thing like that.

Get up at 6:00 am, breakfast be at gym 6:30 do some traning until 7:30, get a shower and go to work.... but i'm not sure if i can keep the pace.

And i don't want give €1000 to sign a one year membership.... i'm still thinking what to do.

Actually i was thinking some thing like that.

Get up at 6:00 am, breakfast be at gym 6:30 do some traning until 7:30, get a shower and go to work.... but i'm not sure if i can keep the pace.

And i don't want give €1000 to sign a one year membership.... i'm still thinking what to do.
Jog on the path/ road...its free!! I never understood this gym crap esp those who go there for the treadmill only I mean seriously you pay for something you can do free :P

WTF? o_O Its even more expensive than Switzerland, here you pay about 400-500$/year and in Germany just across the border just 120€.

Its the only switzer cheese i like, well, Fondue and Raclette are also not bad. :D

Fondue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raclette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chocolate fondue :P I have tried that a couple of times...yummy

Yummy.jpg
images

Never heard of Rclette :unsure:

You basically grill the Cheese slices and eat it with toast.
I am not very err learned when it comes to cheese :P

I used to grill any of my cheese then again most of them came as slices at the supermarket...put em on a toast and grill it or microwave it ...yummy! :P :angel:

Jog on the path/ road...its free!! I never understood this gym crap esp those who go there for the treadmill only I mean seriously you pay for something you can do free :P
Yeah, actually you are right.... it's summer, weather is good, there is Eymir forest near my neighbourhood. No need for gym. Maybe in the winter. :)

Back
Top Bottom