What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Another question...If all Turks join army at some point in their life then why are some soo fat? Is it coz they dont keep fit?

Because when you quit being a soldier, and usual work life... sit in a desk all day, go to home with a car, sit in home...same cycle..

God... i gotta do someting. I was 71 KG when i returned from army... all muscle not a gram of fat.... and now I'm 81 KG....GF calls me fatty same times...:hitwall:

Seriously, i have to do something. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because when you quit being a soldier, and usual work life... sit in a desk all day, go to home with a car, sit in home...same cycle..

God... i gotta do someting. I was 71 KG when i returned from army... all muscle not a gram of fat.... and now I'm 81 KG....GF calls me fatty same times...:hitwall:

Seriously, i have to something. :cry:
aww you poor thing...look on the bright side you still have a gf :P

Don't treat me like i'm some kind of obese... i still look fine.... hmmpphh
81 KG and fine :P ok if you say so...go do some light running not in Ramadan of course dont want someone scarping you off the road :D

You're like Swiss Cheese served with Ayran ! :smokin:
Swiss cheese is really good mate, you should try Le Gruyère.

csm_gruyere_8a2a04da92.jpg

Gruyère cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fasting is not for me. :)
Mate its no problem for me because of food or water, its not so warm here but my headache because i cant smoke is killing me, last year i almost didnt fast but i will try this year as much as possible, 18h is really not easy without smoking. :argh:

Btw: im going to make iftar in McDonalds today, one Hamburger is 1Fr./1$ today because of Switzerland-Argentina match. :D I will order 5 or 6 Hamburgers and a big Cola. :happy:

It smells strange is this the one with no salt content its unpalatable :sick:
Yep, its really good for making sandwich. :)

Now im hungry. :(

Mate its no problem for me because of food or water, its not so warm here but my headache because i cant smoke is killing me, last year i almost didnt fast but i will try this year as much as possible, 18h is really not easy without smoking. :argh:

Btw: im going to make iftar in McDonalds today because one Hamburger is 1Fr./1$ today because of Switzerland-Argentina match. :D I will order 5 or 6 Hamburgers and a big Cola. :happy:

Yep, its really good for making sandwich. :)

Now im hungry. :(
I was in a conference once and since 1 European and I were the only ones who had vegetarian (for the West I am vegetarian coz I cant have their meat) diet ...they fed us (Vegetarians) small portions of different kinds of cheeses... :blink: 1 literally smelled like smell feet I had to give it to someone coz I couldnt tolerate it :sick:

Mate its no problem for me because of food or water, its not so warm here but my headache because i cant smoke is killing me, last year i almost didnt fast but i will try this year as much as possible, 18h is really not easy without smoking.
Btw: im going to make iftar in McDonalds today, one Hamburger is 1Fr./1$ today because of Switzerland-Argentina match. I will order 5 or 6 Hamburgers and a big Cola.

And smoke is not problem for me... :)
Like today i didn't smoked any at all. I just don't want to smoke today. :)

I was in a conference once and since 1 European and I were the only ones who had vegetarian (for the West I am vegetarian coz I cant have their meat) diet ...they fed us (Vegetarians) small portions of different kinds of cheeses... :blink: 1 literally smelled like smell feet I had to give it to someone coz I couldnt tolerate it :sick:
It smells funny but its tasty. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom