What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No uncle :ashamed: when Eid is near I will go to a family member...Dont wanna spend Eid alone :(
Just got too much choices right now :woot:
I thought that you want to manage your travels in a way to use them to break your fasts when fasting gets difficult for you. :lol:

Mate, why are you calling Rmi, uncle ??? How old are you ?
She is a PhD student, just like me. :lol: we have probably the same age. :lol:
I feel like santa clause when I am called an uncle. :undecided::rofl:

one of you guys told me he is ancient :what:
Was he @Armstrong ?!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

I thought that you want to manage your travels in a way to use them to break your fasts when fasting gets difficult for you. :lol:
How is that managing? Well unless I am going to Australia which isnt even an option need to apply for visa and I got no time for that :(

She is a PhD student, just like me. :lol: we have probably the same age. :lol:
I feel like santa clause when I am called an uncle. :undecided::rofl:
What are you doing PhD in? :blink:

Unless @Armstrong is a Turk :enjoy:

It was 1 of the Turkish mates right here on Cay Bahcesi! :angel:

My money is on @Neptune or @Targon

How is that managing? Well unless I am going to Australia which isnt even an option need to apply for visa and I got no time for that :(
You can manage it in this way. You don't need to fast during your travels. So, You can fast for 7 days, then go on a travel and have fun and replenish your energy. then fast another 7 days, and continue the trend ... :lol:
What are you doing PhD in? :blink:
Electrical Engineering :)

Unless @Armstrong is a Turk :enjoy:

It was 1 of the Turkish mates right here on Cay Bahcesi! :angel:

My money is on @Neptune or @Targon

:lol::lol::lol:
I don't know. I have seen @Armstrong's photo. he can easily pass as a turk as well. maybe he is our secret agent in pakistan.:rofl:
Then he should be Targon.

You don't need to fast during your travels.
Well, If I am going someplace it is to family...I will be fasting anyway :D It is rude not to fast together plus my only reason for travelling is to be with family am slightly home sick :(

Electrical Engineering
Ahh so you making electricity out of thin air yet? :pop:

I don't know. I have seen @Armstrong's photo. he can easily pass as a turk as well. maybe he is our secret agent in pakistan.
Then he should be Targon.
Actually I am not entirely sure who it was...There were a bunch of Turks who were interviewing me that day and I was asking about you and then someone said yup you are ancient and hence the uncle :P

Well, If I am going someplace it is to family...I will be fasting anyway :D It is rude not to fast together plus my only reason for travelling is to be with family am slightly home sick :(
:enjoy:
It's awesome. wish you a nice and delightful trip.
Ahh so you making electricity out of thin air yet? :pop:
:lol:
Yeah, kinda :lol: Actually, we make electronic devices and circuits.

Actually I am not entirely sure who it was...There were a bunch of Turks who were interviewing me that day and I was asking about you and then someone said yup you are ancient and hence the uncle :P
:lol::lol:
That's fine. You can call me uncle if you want. But, I would call you "aunt Akheilos" or "aunty". :D

@Akheilos is a she too ? :D

Only ancient guy I know is

@T-123456 :D
oops...I mistook Uncle numbers for @rmi5 :blink

But I have been calling @rmi5 uncle too...Must be some story...So @Targon told me @T-123456 is an uncle that leaves some other Turk to have told me @rmi5 is also an uncle :D

Yea sure you can call me aunty but along comes the free respect of being the elderly ;)

Yeah, kinda :lol: Actually, we make electronic devices and circuits.
This is Gold plated Copper circuit, calculating the thickness of Gold on these things is part my job. :)

printed-circuit-board-24.jpg

oops...I mistook Uncle numbers for @rmi5 :blink

But I have been calling @rmi5 uncle too...Must be some story...So @Targon told me @T-123456 is an uncle that leaves some other Turk to have told me @rmi5 is also an uncle :D

Yea sure you can call me aunty but along comes the free respect of being the elderly ;)

Then, I will prefer calling you as Akheilos instead of aunty. :lol: BTW, Akheilos sounds greek. :D

calculating the thickness of Gold on these things is part my job
:blink:....:ashamed: dont mean to be rude but Isnt that boring

Then, I will prefer calling you as Akheilos instead of aunty. :lol: BTW, Akheilos sounds greek. :D
It is :agree:

AKHEILOS was a shark-shaped Sea-Daimon. Once a beautiful boy, he was transformed into a shark as punishment for boasting that he was fairer than the goddess Aphrodite.

Back
Top Bottom