What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:blink:....:ashamed: dont mean to be rude but Isnt that boring
It is but its only a part of my Job, im also planning new Galvanik methods, doing offers for customers and other office stuff. :)

very interesting! so, you are doing electronic circuits fabrication related research as well. :tup:
No we are just plating them, no research or fabrication.

:blink:....:ashamed: dont mean to be rude but Isnt that boring
:lol: poor @xenon54 :lol:
It is :agree:

AKHEILOS was a shark-shaped Sea-Daimon. Once a beautiful boy, he was transformed into a shark as punishment for boasting that he was fairer than the goddess Aphrodite.

Aphrodite was the most beautiful child of Zeus. BTW, her name reminds me of katy perry song, Dark House:
BTW, Aphrodite is also another good name for a username.

Aphrodite was the most beautiful child of Zeus. BTW, her name reminds me of katy perry song, Dark House:
BTW, Aphrodite is also another good name for a username.
Yea but it gives wrong vibes :blink:

Aphrodite (i/æfrəˈdaɪti/af-rə-dy-tee; Greek: Ἀφροδίτη) is the Greekgoddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. Her Roman equivalent is the goddessVenus.

I dont know all these names by heart but its really interesting to watch....Like all those Titan movies...or Hercules or Percy Jackson :P

I used to love all this mythology stuff but then my mind doesnt really get all those names :fie:

@xenon54 whats xenon and what does @rmi5 stand for? Plz dont tell me battle tanks!

Another question...If all Turks join army at some point in their life then why are some soo fat? Is it coz they dont keep fit? :unsure:

@xenon54 whats xenon and what does @rmi5 stand for? Plz dont tell me battle tanks!
Well, Xenon is a chemical element with the Atomic number 54, ''xenos'' mean alien/foreign in Greek (because wherever i go im alien be it Switzerland or Turkey) and the number 54 is also the number of my province in Turkey, so i liked it used it.

Aphrodite (i/æfrəˈdaɪti/af-rə-dy-tee; Greek: Ἀφροδίτη) is the Greekgoddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. Her Roman equivalent is the goddessVenus.

I dont know all these names by heart but its really interesting to watch....Like all those Titan movies...or Hercules or Percy Jackson :P

I used to love all this mythology stuff but then my mind doesnt really get all those names :fie:
Yup, the same for me. I also like greek, roman, ancient egypt and turkic mythology. But, remembering all of their names is really difficult. For example, when people say ISIS, it reminds me of isis of ancient egypt, which is kinda funny. :lol: Isis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
my username does not mean anything. I just randomly typed rmi when I first joined a forum. but, 5 is my favorite number :D
Another question...If all Turks join army at some point in their life then why are some soo fat? Is it coz they dont keep fit? :unsure:
Actually, I am currently having a bit of holiday weight, :rolleyes: and prefer not to hear your question. :ashamed:

Well, Xenon is a chemical element with the Atomic number 54, ''xenos'' mean alien/foreign in Greek (because wherever i go im alien be it Switzerland or Turkey) and the number 54 is also the number of my province in Turkey, so i liked it used it.
So you chose it for dual meaning? Chem and Greek :P

Why are you an alien in Turkey? :unsure:

Yup, the same for me. I also like greek, roman, ancient egypt and turkic mythology. But, remembering all of their names is really difficult. For example, when people say ISIS, it reminds me of isis of ancient egypt, which is kinda funny. :lol: Isis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lolzz...
my username does not mean anything. I just randomly typed rmi when I first joined a forum. but, 5 is my favorite number :D

Actually, I am currently having a bit of holiday weight, :rolleyes: and prefer not to hear your question. :ashamed:
Oh okz..Shouldnt holiday weight shed off during Ramadan? :P

Most Turkish men get fat after marrying, our wives feed us well :D my father was like a stick before he married, now he has a huge balcony :D

Lolzz...
Oh okz..Shouldnt holiday weight shed off during Ramadan? :P
Actually my holiday was a bit tense and long. :ashamed:

Most Turkish men get fat after marrying, our wives feed us well :D my father was like a stick before he married, now he has a huge balcony :D
That's exactly what my mom always says to my dad. :lol:
She says your dad was like a thin stick before marriage, but now ... :lol:

Not because its Greek but because of the meaning. :)

People in Turkey call Turks from Europe ''Almancilar'' something like ''Germanians'', they see us alien and they are right we are born in Europe we are not used to the lifestyle in Turkey, so we are kind of alien to Turkey, but we are also alien to Europe because of ethnicity.
But i still consider myself as Turk and im proud of it.
Turkey.gif

People in Turkey call Turks from Europe ''Almancilar'' something like ''Germanians'', they see us alien and they are right we are born in Europe we are not used to the lifestyle in Turkey, so we are kind of alien to Turkey, but we are also alien to Europe because of ethnicity.
Awww you poor thing ...

You know what i think of your new name:pissed::pissed::pissed:

But i still consider myself as Turk and im proud of it.
Turkey.gif

You're neither Turk nor are you Swiss ! :p:

You're like Swiss Cheese served with Ayran ! :smokin:

Just as @T-123456 is like Brabantian served with Raki ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom