What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Türkü, which means falsely song, comes from the word Turki. So a Türkü can only be song in Turkish (Türkçe).
Are you sure that Türki comes from the word Türkü.

I once heard that Türki is an invented word. To define other Turks rather that Turkey's Turks.

Are you sure that Türki comes from the word Türkü.

I once heard that Türki is an invented word. To define other Turks rather that Turkey's Turks.

Poems were written in Arabic, Persian and Turki. So if it were written in Turkish, it used to be called Türki.

Any people's song singed in Anatolia were put under class of Turki.

Beyler, bildiğiniz gibi bize anket dayanmıyor... 8-)

Share Your Dream

oy.JPG

Armenian delegate to OSCE PA calls Khojaly tragedy ”a shame”
Mon 30 June 2014
130450.jpg

Khojaly tragedy that occurred during the military phase of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is a shame for the whole world.
The statement came from head of the Armenian delegation to the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly A. Geghamyan.

"I am concerned by the mention of the Khojaly tragedy [in the meetings of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly in Baku]. I do not want to stir up the past. But the fact that it came possible in the 20th century is a shame not only for those present here but also for the entire world", he said, speaking of the tragedy, which claimed the lives of hundreds of Azerbaijani citizens.

Armenian troops of mercenaries with the support of the 366th regiment of the former Soviet army attacked the village of Khojaly in Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan on the night of February 26, 1992.

613 civilians were brutally killed. Among them were 106 women, 63 children and 70 elderly, about 1,000 civilians were injured, and eight families were completely terminated. 56 people were killed with special brutality.

Calling what happened in Khojaly tragedy “ a shame”, Geghamyan, however, does not recognize the fault of Armenian armed forces for the deaths of hundreds of innocent Azerbaijani citizens, despite the fact that the planned nature of the punitive operation was admitted by the current President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, who was one of the leaders of Armenian separatists at that time . Their participation and premeditated murder of peaceful Azerbaijanis was admitted by Sargsyan in an interview with British journalist Thomas de Waal.

Geghamyan's speech within the debates at the 23rd session of the OSCE PA General Committee on Political Affairs and Security, held in Baku.

News.Az
News.Az - Armenian delegate to OSCE PA calls Khojaly tragedy ”a shame”

------------------------------

I think that's a good step to move forward.

@Sinan Do you know why @atatwolf is banned again? Was it because of Chinese, again?

Don't know mate.... he always gets banned, no big deal.

@Indian members
I apologize to Indian members. Because of this Nazi member(car engineer) I started to insult other Indian members too. I will stop responding to him.

Here a hint for you. Who knows what he said to them. :)

erekteyim erekte erekte
aklım gitti bir kıza işte
hayır mı şer mi bilmem ama
erekteyim ben erekte

Ben hiç anlamadım niye içiyor millet bu zıkkımı :D abi ekmek su değil ki niye insan ihtiyaç duyar yani :D

Back
Top Bottom