What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:bad:

I'm Olive ! :angry:
How is olive possible i mean this is olive for me. o_O

OLIVE-NOCELLARA-DEL-BELICE1.jpg

mate what the F is this....
I just want to lose some weight... a little muscle maybe. I'm not an obese fatso.
Mate...what he is showing you is a quick exercise to well err get tired and sweat ....and I am not soo sure if it will effect your belly ask @Manticore

Mate...what he is showing you is a quick exercise to well err get tired and sweat ....and I am not soo sure if it will effect your belly ask @Manticore
Yeah i was doing this in army.... no big deal.. but i too don't think it will help me to lose some weight.

Yeah i was doing this in army.... no big deal.. but i too don't think it will help me to lose some weight.

It will !

Weight Loss happens when you burn more calories than you consume - Any exercise will make you loose weight even walking !

But you're gonna more Calories doing this (much more in fact) than walking or even jogging !

Plus you might actually end up strengthening your upper body which is always good !

Buts you're right its your call !

It will !

Weight Loss happens when you burn more calories than you consume - Any exercise will make you loose weight even walking !

But you're gonna more Calories doing this (much more in fact) than walking or even jogging !

Plus you might actually end up strengthening your upper body which is always good !

Buts you're right its your call !

Anyways, why are discussing.. as right now i don't have stamina to do something like that. 10 of these would finish me off. I should start with some light stuff.

Hun according to a quick google search this is olive:

pretty+woman.jpg

You are no where near it :P

No this is Mediterranean skin tone:

ASSAD.jpg

Anyways, why are discussing.. as right now i don't have stamina to do something like that. 10 of these would finish me off. I should start with some light stuff.

Really ? :o:

How about then buying a jump rope & doing a 1 minute jumping workout ? And then you can progressively increase !

Boxers train with jump ropes - It builds great stamina !

Back
Top Bottom