What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Why do you even go to the Chinese section to waste you time with them. Chinese cannot hold opinions which are against the one party. If they do they *disappear*... well in real life probably just someone else will takeover its place with the same username. So yes they can call names on us, but guess what. You should be used to get this ill treatment towards us, because whatever you do someone will hate your guts and there is no stopping that.

Edit: If you use this as an opportunity to talk ill towards me, which iirc you have done a few times in the past. My answer for that occasion towards you is, Perform an Intercourse with yourself.
It is not about hating or loving,its about respect.
You cannot call a country a terrorist country and its people terrorists without a source to prove your claims.
I guess you dont know what happened here earlier,my problem is with the forum administration,they banned our members for graphic contents and insults against others but others(Chinese trolls) did not get banned for the same,their posts got deleted and that was it.
Who cares if they hate us or not,as long as they dont think they can get away with insults and claims without any proof.
the forum administration promised some changes but guess what,it all stayed the same,nothing has changed and thats why i posted that comment.
The bold part is why i went there.

Why do you even go to the Chinese section to waste you time with them. Chinese cannot hold opinions which are against the one party. If they do they *disappear*... well in real life probably just someone else will takeover its place with the same username. So yes they can call names on us, but guess what. You should be used to get this ill treatment towards us, because whatever you do someone will hate your guts and there is no stopping that.

Edit: If you use this as an opportunity to talk ill towards me, which iirc you have done a few times in the past. My answer for that occasion towards you is, Perform an Intercourse with yourself.
Whats with the edit part,you looking for trouble?

Last edited:
It is not about hating or loving,its about respect.
You cannot call a country a terrorist country and its people terrorists without a source to prove your claims.
I guess you dont know what happened here earlier,my problem is with the forum administration,they banned our members for graphic contents and insults against others but others(Chinese trolls) did not get banned for the same,their posts got deleted and that was it.
Who cares if they hate us or not,as long as they dont think they can get away with insults and claims without any proof.
the forum administration promised some changes but guess what,it all stayed the same,nothing has changed and thats why i posted that comment.
The bold part is why i went there.

Whats with the edit part,you looking for trouble?

But doesn't that require that the Pakistani moderators actually start policing the Chinese sections and posts, while they are expecting the Chinese moderators to fix this matter. So even if they gave promises they couldn't do anything unless you expect them to waste their lives monitoring every Chinese post, besides the other 100 reports they have to handle every single day.

And yes I am aware of the long term members switching over, but I want more than just a forum, which I got an idea for but I cant explain this here, because its hard to get my point over. But I dont have the resources to do so and thus is staying cold in the freezer.

about the edit part. I remember not so fond heated arguments between us, and yeah. I wrote that.

But doesn't that require that the Pakistani moderators actually start policing the Chinese sections and posts, while they are expecting the Chinese moderators to fix this matter. So even if they gave promises they couldn't do anything unless you expect them to waste their lives monitoring every Chinese post, besides the other 100 reports they have to handle every single day.

And yes I am aware of the long term members switching over, but I want more than just a forum, which I got an idea for but I cant explain this here, because its hard to get my point over. But I dont have the resources to do so and thus is staying cold in the freezer.

about the edit part. I remember not so fond heated arguments between us, and yeah. I wrote that.
Have you become the spokeman of the forum administration now?
The Chinese mod deleted their posts before someone could act on it,dont you get it?
He protects the Chinese trolls,what kind of a mod is that?
The Chinese TT hands out negative ratings to our members for every negative but fair(backed up by links to sources) posts,who the fvck does he think he is?
When you have company(the same thing),you have to make sure every section of your company works accordingly.
If you cant,your company will fail and you will lose your investment.
Put the right people on the right places.
Nothing goes to waste when you do your job.
About the heated arguments between us,you should look at who started them,i never start any arguments unless provoked.
Think about it.
Same goes for your buddy bsruzm,he called the women of the country where a friend comes from ''working girls''.
You dont do such things,its a sign of disrespect.

Have you become the spokeman of the forum administration now?
The Chinese mod deleted their posts before someone could act on it,dont you get it?
He protects the Chinese trolls,what kind of a mod is that?
The Chinese TT hands out negative ratings to our members for every negative but fair(backed up by links to sources) posts,who the fvck does he think he is?
When you have company(the same thing),you have to make sure every section of your company works accordingly.
If you cant,your company will fail and you will lose your investment.
Put the right people on the right places.
Nothing goes to waste when you do your job.
About the heated arguments between us,you should look at who started them,i never start any arguments unless provoked.
Think about it.

If it was a company, where everyone was getting full-time salaries and was this was the main thing they would do, I would whole heartedly agree. But everyone is doing this for free.

No not a spokesman, just someone who gets hated because of the positions it takes.

Edit: you also should look back, where you actually started to bad mounth me. While iirc I didn't use words which were irresponsible to trow at.

Edit 2.0: you know what, lets pretend everything in the past stays in the past and work from a clean slate if we happened to continue somehow.

Last edited:
If it was a company, where everyone was getting full-time salaries and was this was the main thing they would do, I would whole heartedly agree. But everyone is doing this for free.

No not a spokesman, just someone who gets hated because of the positions it takes.
I guess you dont know much about such forums,maybe you should google it.
Nobody can hate you for the positions you take,maybe its the way you bring it?
Bosver simdi,bu konusma bitmez,burada fazla kalmak istemiyorum,gorusuruz.

Same goes for your buddy bsruzm,he called the women of the country where a friend comes from ''working girls''.
You dont do such things,its a sign of disrespect.
He shouldn't of posted a borat (where he points Kazakhstan a Turkic country but filmed in Romania) video in an annoying troll thread related to Turkey. Other than that do you see me posting such troll stuff in any forum here or disrespecting anybody? I can not know who's friend who's not between all those trolls.
After all it was you who were telling a Pakistani that i'm a sheep, an AKP troll and I really hated how you posted an old, poor Turkish man's video in a really ugly way. I can't believe you even accused Nefer as I am his buddy... Oh God...
What he and perhaps you got, was simple and plain.
I agree with you on Chinese trolls but please, don't talk about me.

Last edited:
He shouldn't of posted a borat (where he points Kazakhstan a Turkic country but filmed in Romania) video in an annoying troll thread related to Turkey. Other than that do you see me posting such troll stuff in any forum here or disrespecting anybody? I can not know who's friend who's not between all those trolls.
After all it was you who were telling a Pakistani that i'm a sheep, an AKP troll and I really hated how you posted an old, poor Turkish man's video in a really ugly way. I can't believe you even accused Nefer as I am his buddy... Oh God...
What he and perhaps you got, was simple and plain.
I agree with you on Chinese trolls but please, don't talk about me.
He was being sarcastic,you didnt get it.
I never post videos or pictures on this forum,you must have confused me with someone else(not active here).
If being called a sheep is offending you so much,come with arguments,the way you defended your position without any real arguments and reality doesnt make you that independent in your thinking,does it?
I never said anything about AKP troll(again confused?)
Cevap vermezsen iyi olur,buraya fazla takilmak istemiyorum.
Benim nerede oldugumu biliyorsunuz,orada sorulara cevap veririm..

He was being sarcastic,you didnt get it.
I never post videos or pictures on this forum,you must have confused me with someone else(not active here).
If being called a sheep is offending you so much,come with arguments,the way you defended your position without any real arguments and reality doesnt make you that independent in your thinking,does it?
I never said anything about AKP troll(again confused?)
Cevap vermezsen iyi olur,buraya fazla takilmak istemiyorum.
Benim nerede oldugumu biliyorsunuz,orada sorulara cevap veririm..
Don't mention me and that's it.

Last edited:
Orası hâlâ Türkiye ise
21.07.2015 Salı
ESKİDEN... Mesela 7 yıl önce olsaydı...
O günkü aklımızla, o günkü önyargılarımızla, o günkü hurafelerimizle, işimiz kolaydı..

"Derin devletin işidir" deyip geçer, hayatımıza devam ederdik...

Bu bahane kalmadı...

13 yıldır iktidarda, devleti, partinin organı haline getirmiş bir iktidar var.

Bırakın derin devleti, devlet kalmadı ortada...

Eskiden olsaydı...

"JİTEM" derdik, "Silahlı Kuvvetler içindeki gayriresmi harp yapılanması" der, yolumuza devam ederdik.

Birlikte yürünen yollarla, kurulan komplolarla, aşağılık pusularla, kumpaslarla...

O ordunun donanması demir alamaz, uçakları uçamaz, kara kuvvetleri tankını süremez hale getirildi...

Bu bahane de kalmadı...

Eskiden olsaydı...

"Terörle mücadele işi" deyip yürüyüp giderdik...

Ne polis bıraktılar, ne yargı...

O bahane de kalmadı...

Eskiden olsaydı...

"Bu eylem kime yaradı" sorusunu sorup, kafamızdaki olağan şüphelinin üzerine yıkar, elimizi yıkar giderdik...

O sorunun da bir manası kalmadı...

O bahane de gitti...

Arkadaş, öyleyse geriye ne kaldı...

Ben sordum, ben söyleyeyim...

- Sınırımıza getirilen Afganistan...
- Peşaver'e döndürülen Suriye...
- Paramparça edilmiş bir ülke...
- Ve burada, kendi vatanımızda...
Paramparça edilen, kutuplara ayrılan, "bizimkiler", "ötekiler" diye bölünen, "kindar nesil yetiştirme" ihtiraslarıyla birbirine düşürülen bir millet...

Şimdi soruyorum...

Suruç...

O ilçemiz...

Eğer hâlâ Türkiye toprağıysa...

Orada böylesine bir katliam yapılmışsa...

Ve şu andaki hükümet hâlâ AKP hükümetiyse...

Arkadaş, başbakan hâlâ sensin, hükümet hâlâ senin hükümetin...

Nedir fikrin...

- Hâlâ Şam'da namaz kılma fikrisabitinden kurtulmadın mı...
- Hâlâ Müslüman kardeş saplantın devam ediyor mu...
- Hâlâ, Suriye ateşine elinde benzin bidonuyla koşmaya kararlı mısın...

Çık ve mertçe söyle cumhuruna...

MEĞER O 'ÖFKELİ ÇOCUKLAR' KAFA KESEN IŞİD'CİLERMİŞ

Sınırımızın iki metre ötesinde kafa kesmeye başladılar...

İlk tepki, "Öfkeli gençler" demek oldu...

Hafifletici bir neden uydurduk...

Onlar kendilerine "İslam devleti" derken, biz kraldan fazla kralcılık yaptık, sırf İslam dememek için DAEŞ dedik...

Sonra Reyhanlı'da o bomba patladı...

TIR'lar suçüstü yakalandı.

Savcılar olayı ortaya çıkarmak üzereydi, "Paralelci" falan dendi, üstü örtüldü...

Sonra Diyarbakır bombası patladı...

Anlaşıldı ki, adam polisin elindeymiş, gözünün önündeymiş...

Hâlâ aydınlanmadı...

Şimdi Suruç katliamı geldi...

Bakalım bu defa hangi bahaneyi uyduracağız, hangı kılıfı hazırlayacağız, hangi dil cambazlıklarına başvurup, bu olayı yine örteceğiz...

Bir ülkenin siyaseti devekuşuna dönerse...

Göreceğimiz tek şey, çölün kumudur...

Sonra bombalar tekrar patlamaya başlar...

Önce uzakta patlar.

Sonra yakınlarımıza gelir...

Sonra milletçe her gün göreceğimiz şey, kara toprak olur...

BÖYLE BİR ORTAMDA MI ERKEN SEÇİME GİDECEĞİZ

EVET, 13 yıldır AKP'nin yanlış politikalarının sonucudur... Önce onlar sorumludur...

Ama bu artık Türkiye'nin, hepimizin sorunudur. Yani bugünden itibaren hepimiz sorumluyuz.

Bilelim ki...

- Bu sorun artık, Saray'ın erken seçim fantezileri ve ihtirasına kurban edilemeyecek kadar ciddidir.
- Bu artık, yüzde 40'lik AKP'nin tek başına altından kalkamayacağı kadar ağır bir sorundur.
- Bu artık, Davutoğlu'nun ince koalisyon hesaplarını aşan bir sorundur.
- Bu artık, Kılıçdaroğlu'nun hesaplarına, Bahçeli'nin "Ben dışarıda kalırım" titizliğine, HDP'nin, özerklik manevralarına kurban edilemeyecek bir boyuttadır.
- Bu artık, parçalanmış milletin yeniden bir araya gelip, yeniden el ele, omuz omuza göğüsleyebileceği bir devlet yönetim anlayışı gerektiren muazzam bir sorundur. Aklımızı başımıza alalım.

- Herkes yerini ve haddini bilsin.

- Herkes Anayasa'da kendilerine tahsis edilen arsalara dönsün.
- Geçmişe bir çizgi çekelim.
- Vatandaşın devletiyle kopan gönül ve güven bağlarını yeniden kuralım.
- Eğitimimizde, kendi kafamıza, kendi itikadımıza gore insan yetiştirme ihtirasından vazgeçelim.
- Yargımızı, polisimizi yeniden milletin sinesine emanet edelim.
- Ordumuzun kırılan onurunu, yıkılan gururunu tamir edelim.
-100 yıl sonra, şahsi ihtiraslarla tekrar Ortadoğu bataklığına gömdüğümüz dış politikamızı yeniden aklın ve ülke menfaatlerinin hizmetine sokalım.

Üç yıl önce "Ortadoğu'nun huzuru bizden sorulur" noktasındaydık, şimdiyse, "Türkiye'nin huzuru, Ortadoğu katillerinin elindedir" noktasında geldik.

Hem de kendi elimiz ve özellikle de kendi dilimizle geldik.

Koalisyon görüşmelerini yapan insanlar, artık tarihi sorumluluklarını yüklenmelidir.

Büyük sorunlar büyük siyasetçilerin cesur siyasetleriyle çözülür.

Güneydoğu yanıyor, her yerde çatışma var. Adamlar keleşle İstanbul'da şov yapıyor. İç savaş çıkar mı? Çıkar vallahi.

Küfür etmeden tartsissaniz iyi olur.
Zaten amac, Türk Milletini baltalarini cikarmaya tahrik etmek degilmi ?

Ofke baldan tatlidir. Cebinde akrep tasiyan sonuclarina hazir olmalidir.
Yukaridaki terorist cesetleri ne zaman ve hangi operasyona ait acaba?

Hepsi aynıdır demiyorum ama yazıktır ya...

''Saldırıda hayatını kaybeden Alican Vural'ın babası HDP'ye isyan etti. Oğlunun Suruç'a gittiğinden haberi olmadığını ve orada öldüğünü bir telefonla öğrendiğini ifade eden Cumhur Vural, "Oğlum bir yıldır çok değişti. Bu HDP'lilerle tanışmasından sonra oldu. Defalarca "Onlarla görüşme" dedik. 4 aydır hiç eve gelmedi. Sürekli onlarla birlikte takılıyordu. Ben kendisine "Bunlar terör örgütü, siyasetçi değil" diye tepki gösteriyordum. Çocuğumu bir türlü kurtaramadım. Oğlumun idam fermanını bunlar imzaladı. HDP'liler çocuğumu kandırdı.'' dedi.''

Back
Top Bottom