What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Profesör Ilber Ortayli, kendi begenmis kibirli, ama derin bilgisi olan Kirim asilli Türktür,
bu Farsilere olan sevgisi ise nefret verici. Iran'da cok yasamis mikrobu yemis

Speech by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe "Turkey and Japan are the two wings that will make Asia soar" at the Opening Ceremony of the Marmaray Project (Speeches and Statements by Prime Minister) | Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
umarim olur

Insan bunlara Azeri de diyemiyor. Oguz boyuna hakeret olur.

Türkcesi "Kirma", cogu zaten zerdüst

80'li yillarda Iran - Pakistan arasinda Karayolu bile yoktu, sinir nehri Caterpillar tarafindan cekilen sal ile geciliyordu

s. s. .. degilmi ? :butcher:

God beware from sly Vahabites and Farsi, ülkenin yöneticileri bunu pek anlamiyor
Benim kast ettiğim savaş değil ama 'Irak' uzun vadede kilit rol oynacak. Suriye'de zaten kaybettiler.
Uzun vadede iş senin dediğine gelecek, yöneticiler ne anlıyor bilmem ama özellikle iki gündür ve daha önceleri yaptıklarına bakınca İranlıların anladığı kesin.

Irak'ta istikrarli hükümet Iran'in isine gelmez. Z
Zaten bir defa Irak'tan (Arap) tekmeyi yemisler, simdi Sii karti ile milleti birbirine katlettiriyorlar.

Bunlarin isi gücü kalleslik, sark kurnazligi. Vahabiler de ayni bunlar da, Dünyayi kan gölüne cevirdiler.

şu iranlılardan mümkün olduğunca uzak duralım

How can you stay far away from a neighbour? Look at Germany and France; after many very bloody wars, they became friends and haven't had a war since. Would you like to go straight to friendship? Or fight a few bloody wars first?

Lotta hate and racism on both sides. Hope it's not the general feeling of the populations. Both can prosper if there is peace. Otherwise hold on to your balls everybody.

Lotta hate and racism on both sides. Hope it's not the general feeling of the populations. Both can prosper if there is peace. Otherwise hold on to your balls everybody.

Again Farsi -under te belt fault - hit in he balls . Ridiculous , complexed Country.

How can you stay far away from a neighbour? Look at Germany and France; after many very bloody wars, they became friends and haven't had a war since. Would you like to go straight to friendship? Or fight a few bloody wars first?
if iran wants the good relations with turkey. they should terminate pkk-pyd teror and gave up using kurd card against turkey in return we give our economy, free market and industry experinces .believe me europeans americans and asians dont give any shit to iran just they exploits iran'sources like did arabs but iranians dont know it and attacking turks

Last edited:
Let be it otherwise and be it general feeling, that still would be stupid, that's not how you run a state.
Simply nobody gives a f*ck what people feel, don't worry :-)

Let be it otherwise and be it general feeling, that still would be stupid, that's not how you run a state.

Well if a huge part of your population is for or against something, it's wise for a democratically elected government to lean that way too. All I know is that these two countries are the biggest powers in the region and have a lot to gain from goed ties. It seems that Iran and Turkey always have a golden rule: not necessarily see eye to eye politically, but keep economic ties strong. That's good enough for me?

if iran wants the good relations with turkey. they should terminate pkk-pyd teror and gave up using kurd card against turkey in return we give our economy, free market and industry experinces .believe me europeans americans and asians dont give any shit to iran just they exploits iran'sources like did arabs but iranians dont know it and attacking turks

You can't possibly compare Iran to the Arab fake countries. Come on huh? Sure, during the Shah Iran was the US' bitch, but I wouldn't worry about being exploited right now.

About the PKK thing, I agree. But you know damn well that it's a two way street. The PKK thing is an insurance policy for when some rabid MHPer wants to 'unite' with their Azeri brothers. That's when Turkey gets broken apart too. Kind of like the MAD-concept, only without nuclear weapons. It's like: you let go of my throat, and I'll let go of yours. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again Farsi -under te belt fault - hit in he balls . Ridiculous , complexed Country.

Do you know what grab onto your balls means? It means get ready people, it's going to get messy.

Or did you make a joke and I didn't get it?:D

Right. German Minister of Economy Gabriel (Vice PM) visited today in a hurry IRAN to be the first to get the big part of "Money Cake".

He said : " He would discuss human rights, Israels right of own state and German Investments" :welcome:

Well if a huge part of your population is for or against something, it's wise for a democratically elected government to lean that way too. All I know is that these two countries are the biggest powers in the region and have a lot to gain from goed ties. It seems that Iran and Turkey always have a golden rule: not necessarily see eye to eye politically, but keep economic ties strong. That's good enough for me?

You can't possibly compare Iran to the Arab fake countries. Come on huh? Sure, during the Shah Iran was the US' bitch, but I wouldn't worry about being exploited right now.

About the PKK thing, I agree. But you know damn well that it's a two way street. The PKK thing is an insurance policy for when some rabid MHPer wants to 'unite' with their Azeri brothers. That's when Turkey gets broken apart too. Kind of like the MAD-concept, only without nuclear weapons. It's like: you let go of my throat, and I'll let go of yours. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do you know what grab onto your balls means? It means get ready people, it's going to get messy.

Or did you make a joke and I didn't get it?:D
lets look at there is no free market experiences of iran even as much as greece spain,portugal,italy which are economic crisisz countries:-) than good lucks iran we will draw own fate

lets look at there is no free market experiences of iran even as much as greece:-) than good lucks iran we will draw own fate

That's true. But Iran does have many students abroad, and a highly wealthy and intelligent diaspora. Let's hope not all of them will return as spies but with good intentions to help Iran:D

Right. German Minister of Economy Gabriel (Vice PM) visited today in a hurry IRAN to be the first to get the big part of "Money Cake".

He said : " He would discuss human rights, Israels right of own state and German Investments" :welcome:

God damn it. I knew it. They're going to try to undermine Iran's government by pushing those silly 'human rights'. Yeah, for drug smugglers and terrorists, they need their rights I guess. And Isr can fu-k off. Iran needs no ties with that enemy. Let them tie themselves to Saudi Arabi.

That's true. But Iran does have many students abroad, and a highly wealthy and intelligent diaspora. Let's hope not all of them will return as spies but with good intentions to help Iran:D

God damn it. I knew it. They're going to try to undermine Iran's government by pushing those silly 'human rights'. Yeah, for drug smugglers and terrorists, they need their rights I guess. And Isr can fu-k off. Iran needs no ties with that enemy. Let them tie themselves to Saudi Arabi.
kardeş even italy and spain is in economic crises by the way vultures is coming iran :-)
e said : " He would discuss human rights, Israels right of own state and German Investments"

kardeş even italy and spain is in economic crises by the way vultures is coming iran :-)
e said : " He would discuss human rights, Israels right of own state and German Investments"

Well, I think the German government needs to appeal to the fake country. Don't for a second think German firms won't be rushing into Iran when the sanctions are lifted, regardless of Iran's relations with the fake country. Finally, sure, many countries have troubles, Iran is no different. And indeed Iran's management is way worse. But what I'm happy about, is that it can only go UP from here, and the people need and deserve it. They've suffered enough.

Back
Top Bottom