What's new

Çay Bahçesi

LOL really? you dont let him compare dutch and persians? :laugh:

I am with BordoEnes on this one, You would need extensive research to understand the dutch, even though I am born in them Netherlands to understand why they are what they are now requires lots of reading and research not something which can be summed up in a few lines.

but whats the prob let him talk about them who cares about dutch?

Golden Rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The guy IR-TR wrote DENSE = DICHT = STONED !

I like to write sarcastic , they even hadn't curtains up to 10 years ago;
the reason was TAX and they lived as voyeurs

I am with BordoEnes on this one, You would need extensive research to understand the dutch, even though I am born in them Netherlands to understand why they are what they are now requires lots of reading and research not something which can be summed up in a few lines.

I only see it not so offensive.. thats all.. even some dutch I know make jokes about being stoned in his motherland..

but this is offensive:

hey lived as voyeurs

Golden Rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kesslers Knigge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats they say in germany

Voyeurs is not offensive, they realy have had no curtains and on the beach of Egmond an Zee you could watch them "Ackern";

except Dogs were forbidden on dunes and beach

Nothing new in the Orient - SLY IRAN as always

Hamaney: Müzakereler, siyasetimizi değiştirmez!

Negotiations will never Change our REGIONAL POLICIES !

“Taviz vermez” Habertürk’e göre, CIA’nın Türkiye uzmanı Prof. Henri Barkey, İran’ın Türkiye’ye taviz vermeyeceğini söyledi. Viyana Anlaşması’nın Türkiye’ye yansımalarını değerlendiren Barkey, şunları söyledi: “Kısa vadede değişen bir şey olmayacak. Türkiye için en önemli konu Suriye’nin geleceği. Burada İran’ın taviz vereceğini düşünmek zor. Türkiye’nin İran’la ticareti ve bilhassa yatırımlarının rahatlaması gerekiyorsa da havaalanı gibi büyük ihalelerde İranlıların Türkiye’ye güçlükler çıkarmalarına şaşmamak gerekecek.”

112784.jpg

let them be happy

112652.jpg

and be exploited as gas and nafta reserve

112704.jpg

except Dogs were forbidden on dunes and beach

Nothing new in the Orient - SLY IRAN as always

Negotiations will never Change our REGIONAL POLICIES !

“Taviz vermez” Habertürk’e göre, CIA’nın Türkiye uzmanı Prof. Henri Barkey, İran’ın Türkiye’ye taviz vermeyeceğini söyledi. Viyana Anlaşması’nın Türkiye’ye yansımalarını değerlendiren Barkey, şunları söyledi: “Kısa vadede değişen bir şey olmayacak. Türkiye için en önemli konu Suriye’nin geleceği. Burada İran’ın taviz vereceğini düşünmek zor. Türkiye’nin İran’la ticareti ve bilhassa yatırımlarının rahatlaması gerekiyorsa da havaalanı gibi büyük ihalelerde İranlıların Türkiye’ye güçlükler çıkarmalarına şaşmamak gerekecek.”

112784.jpg

let them be happy

112652.jpg

and be exploited as gas and nafta reserve

112704.jpg

I truly doubt if there is a Turk in this forum who actually cares about Iran or Iranians. Just let them slide and don't mention them. We ourselves still have a lot of progress to make.

s. s. .. degilmi ? :butcher:

God beware from sly Vahabites and Farsi, ülkenin yöneticileri bunu pek anlamiyor

You really are dense aren't you? WHY WOULD I SPEAK AZERI?? I am TURKISH from TURKEY and Persian from Iran. Just cause my Turkish aunts are married to Azeris doesn't mean I should speak it (though I understand most of it). But they are still family and FIVE of my cousins seak Azeri as a native language, since the men decide the language spoken at home. Didn't work for my mom though, she refused to learn Farsi as a real Turk would:D:D
Azeri or Turkish language is the same. You are missing the point as always.

My hatred for subhumans is none of your concern. My hatred of subhumans doesn't validate your hatred of Iran, which is silly. Is this crap really all about Syria? Or rivalry? Rivalry is rivalry, not enmity.
I can't believe you are still defending your racism towards Arabs and Jews.

s. s. .. degilmi ? :butcher:
ne yaparlarsa yapsınlar a.k serbest piyasa ekonomisine geçecekler ve hiç tecrübeleri yok avrupalılar asyallar amerikalılar bunların petrolunü kaynaklarını sömürecek aynı araplara yaptıpı gibi hala gelip türklere atar yapıyorlar

Hepsi köylü kurnazi, üstteki resimdeki tipler bunlarin yeni nesli; neyin zaferini kutluyorlar anlamadim

PIRUS zaferi mi ?

Türkiye gel gel desin, Antalyada bizim G.D li Beach Boy lar hakkindan gelir ve üstüne de yaranir

Hepsi köylü kurnazi, üstteki resimdeki tipler bunlarin yeni nesli; neyin zaferini kutluyorlar anlamadim

PIRUS zaferi mi ?

Türkiye gel gel desin, Antalyada bizim G.D li Beach Boy lar hakkindan gelir ve üstüne de yaranir
kıardeş bunların halkı normalde iyi irana gidersen anlarsın türklere iyi davranırlar ama burdaki fanboylar mutasyona uğramış a.k

Back
Top Bottom