What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I think deep inside you also know how Iranians really are. You just lie to yourself to spare yourself the identity crises. I mean you already can't speak Azeri, and you are not allowed to visit Iran. What more? News outlets like PressTV and others prove what I said and no... No Turkish news paper has the shamelessness and capability to lie and deceit like PressTV and certain Iranians. If Iranians really want to grow relationship with Turks and Turkey they should stop reading PressTV and stop supporting Mullah. It is poison for your brain. I mean even you yourself who claim to be this and that have extreme racism towards Arabs and Jews.

You really are dense aren't you? WHY WOULD I SPEAK AZERI?? I am TURKISH from TURKEY and Persian from Iran. Just cause my Turkish aunts are married to Azeris doesn't mean I should speak it (though I understand most of it). But they are still family and FIVE of my cousins seak Azeri as a native language, since the men decide the language spoken at home. Didn't work for my mom though, she refused to learn Farsi as a real Turk would:D:D

And I like how you on the one hand try to put down Iran (third world, dictatorship etc), but on the other hand you try to use western standards on them (they shouldn't have propaganda channels etc). It's quite amusing. Be consistent my friend. Iran IS a dictatorship and it is NOT free. So they do have propaganda etc. All of which doesn't mean that they can't have ties with Turkey, or be on the same page with regards to many things. Economical mostly.

My hatred for subhumans is none of your concern. My hatred of subhumans doesn't validate your hatred of Iran, which is silly. Is this crap really all about Syria? Or rivalry? Rivalry is rivalry, not enmity.

Dutch and Farsi are most time dense. It's their culture. And don't tell me about "Heroity", the barefoot "DEAS" occupied almost 50% of Iraq and Syria, which Iran never succeeded or even attempetd in his strongest time.

Only lies,tricks and global Terror supporting from IRAN.

we viewed yesterday iranian behaviors based on lie and slander in ottomans land the moon thread
irans motto:Taqıyye forever

All ethnical Türks must keep far away from these so called muslims from Farsia and Vahabite Arabia. Of course more than 97% of Türks are Muslims, but we have also ethnic Türk minorities in Moldovia and Kaspian regions that are orthodox or jews. They speak pure Türkce. Are they far to us ? Are the traditional hostile Farsi and Vahabites nearer ?
Lets think about detailed.

@Hakan Hello MOD. For me "Google Picture search" did it in 1 Minute. I believe it was provocation, in traditional Persian way. They would be in Stone Age without Gas and Nafta, nobody would speak about them. 300 Hundred was a good monumental and showed their "Heroity"; same we saw in 11 years against Saddam. "Bir Ileri - iki geri"
I dont think its provocation, he just came and asked.

Ok. lets think positive :tup:

But you know yesterday they "claimed" - "Turkish Government would say the first man of the moon was a Türk".

For my opinion it was not accidental.

Tolerance is wisdom, but not against sly bandits

Dutch and Farsi are most time dense. It's their culture. And don't tell me about "Heroity", the barefoot "DEAS" occupied almost 50% of Iraq and Syria, which Iran never succeeded or even attempetd in his strongest time.

Dutch ain't dense they just put minimum effort into anything which isn't directly related to them. With other words they don't care.

You dont know anything about the Dutch, so i would kindly suggest you to shut the fvck up. The Dutch people are one of the most open-minded/kind people i have ever had the privelege to come across. Wont let some uneducated internet troll talk sh!t about them.

Dutch have the tallest woman, the biggest cows , they exploited for centuries with "Dutch Far East Tobacco Company" (Batavia) the entire far east Pacific, they cook Ectacy under eyes of the government and Export it.
And of course the best brothels. More ?

Dutch have the tallest woman, the biggest cows , they exploited for centuries with "Dutch Far East Tobacco Company" (Batavia) the entire far east Pacific, they cook Ectacy under eyes of the government and Export it.
And of course the best brothels. More ?

congratulations, you now know everything about the Dutch....

You dont know anything about the Dutch, so i would kindly suggest you to shut the fvck up.

LOL really? you dont let him compare dutch and persians? :laugh:

edit: too late the discussion went a bad way..

but whats the prob let him talk about them who cares about dutch?

congratulations, you now know everything about the Dutch....

Thank you but I was not fishing for compliments. But I know more, much more you can imagine.
Maybe I lived 1 year in Egmond an Zee, who knows ? (Racism Centers)

Back
Top Bottom