What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Beyler, madem yeni bir mekan aciyorsun icinde acem ve cezayir bolumu olmasin. Vallah forumun kalitesini dusuruyor:-).

Lets get this out of that thread. The thing is yes they are pushing for more unification, but this fanaticism and idealism is gonna split Europe one way or the other. And this behavior is also pushing out industry from Europe because its not only unification but business regulations, restrictions and idealistic policies. I presume you know what happened to the USSR. If the EU is going on like this it will be USSR 2.0 including its ending.

Of course the EU's 'bodies' love them some regulation. OVERregulation. But I don't see it become a second USSR. Because in the end, the EU had thousands of multinational companies and millions of small businesses. They will lobby against onerous rules and regulations. Like that dumb proposed rule about the size of salt shakers on restaurant tables.

Of course the EU's 'bodies' love them some regulation. OVERregulation. But I don't see it become a second USSR. Because in the end, the EU had thousands of multinational companies and millions of small businesses. They will lobby against onerous rules and regulations. Like that dumb proposed rule about the size of salt shakers on restaurant tables.

Research TTIP, very broadly. And the EU if the numbers weren't exagerated houses 10 times the lobby size than Washington. 40 a parliament member.

Research TTIP, very broadly. And the EU if the numbers weren't exagerated houses 10 times the lobby size than Washington. 40 a parliament member.

Yes. But TTIP will happen, because they need to unite in order to compete with Asia. You'll probably even see a unified currency in the coming decades. Lobbying yeah, if done without limits it's very dangerous (look at washington). But it's as natural as breathing.

This pic is being circulated on social media as a drone which was recently downed by Syrian air force in Idlib province. I think it is quite similar to Anka. Can you guys confirm? Is this pic genuine? Do you have any pics of previous Anka crashes? Maybe it's taken from previous incidents.

CKQnpr1UsAQ3ehb.jpg

This pic is being circulated on social media as a drone which was recently downed by Syrian air force in Idlib province. I think it is quite similar to Anka. Can you guys confirm? Is this pic genuine? Do you have any pics of previous Anka crashes? Maybe it's taken from previous incidents.

CKQnpr1UsAQ3ehb.jpg

It is an old pic from 2013- pure propaganda

Drone Crash Database | Back Country Voices

CKQnpr1UsAQ3ehb.jpg
''The remains of a Predator B "Reaper" drone, sprinkled across the Arizona mountainside near Nogales, in this April 2006 photo released by the National Transportation Safety Board.''
Google is free

Lately Iranians are fabricating a lot of fake news about Turkey. The other day that other Farsi created a fake quote that Davutoglu supposedly said. No source, no official link, just create crap and spread it around to see how much sticks. I don't know what is up with Iranians lately. Since that nuke deal they have started to become ballsy haha. They are king of the hill on their own hill. Let's just let them be.

''The remains of a Predator B "Reaper" drone, sprinkled across the Arizona mountainside near Nogales, in this April 2006 photo released by the National Transportation Safety Board.''
Google is free
Thanks for clarification.

Lately Iranians are fabricating a lot of fake news about Turkey. The other day that other Farsi created a fake quote that Davutoglu supposedly said. No source, no official link, just create crap and spread it around to see how much sticks. I don't know what is up with Iranians lately. Since that nuke deal they have started to become ballsy haha. They are king of the hill on their own hill. Let's just let them be.

Cut the BS dear bozkurt. :) If I was sure about authenticity of that pic, I wouldn't ask a question about it here in Turkish section. See? Logic is not a weird thing, try to embrace it sometimes.

Thanks for clarification.

Cut the BS dear bozkurt. :) If I was sure about authenticity of that pic, I wouldn't ask a question about it here in Turkish section. See? Logic is not a weird thing, try to embrace it sometimes.
I'm just bringing something up that I noticed. See? Weird right? I can remember 3 other instances where Iranians were spreading false information about us on this forum and another forum. And this is not even PressTV which is a whole other level. It is kind of weird though. Turkey is the only country who supported Iran and did more than any other country to make Iran reach a deal. Look at how most Iranians thanked us. Constantly spreading lies. In Iranian and Arab culture lying is part of the business acumen. I regret to say that a lot of Turks are naive how the world works. They thought Turkey would benefit from a deal with Iran while I read a report that Iran will give business inquires to foreigners instead of Turkey. All that heat that Turkey got for supporting Iran for nothing. We are the idiots of this world and I don't blame you. :lol:

I'm just bringing something up that I noticed. See? Weird right? I can remember 3 other instances where Iranians were spreading false information about us on this forum and another forum. And this is not even PressTV which is a whole other level. It is kind of weird though. Turkey is the only country who supported Iran and did more than any other country to make Iran reach a deal. Look at how most Iranians thanked us. Constantly spreading lies. In Iranian and Arab culture lying is part of the business acumen. I regret to say that a lot of Turks are naive how the world works. They thought Turkey would benefit from a deal with Iran while I read a report that Iran will give business inquires to foreigners instead of Turkey. All that heat that Turkey got for supporting Iran for nothing. We are the idiots of this world and I don't blame you. :lol:

Our Historic relations with the Iranians from the previous millennium pretty much sums up on how our relations should be with them.

You judge how "Iran" thanked you by actions of 3 members on a forum, that's great, it comes from the great wisdom of yours indeed.

Iran is already one of the main business partners of Turkey and Turkey is third largest business partner of Iran, and the deal is not finalized yet, and no contracts have been signed on anything with any western country yet, so stop crying please. Turkish companies are free to invest in Iran and also if there are good options, Iran will surely consider them. We recently gave a billion dollar contract to a Turkish company for construction of a highway and development of some parts of Tabriz Metro. Various Turkish brands are already operating in Iran.

If Turkish companies have a good quality in their own sector, they have a equal chance to win projects, that's how things work everywhere in the world.

You judge how "Iran" thanked you by actions of 3 members on a forum, that's great, it comes from the great wisdom of yours indeed.
Who said I based my opinion on 3 members only? Very typical bazaar salesman diversion. I read Iranian news outlets from now and then, and I read comments from Iranians for a while now and I can make pretty good judgements. I don't base my opinion on 1 or 2 people. I'm just making the observation that Iranian chauvinism/lying about Turkey is rising.

Iran is already one of the main business partners of Turkey and Turkey is third largest business partner of Iran, and the deal is not finalized yet, and no contracts have been signed on anything with any western country yet, so stop crying please. Turkish companies are free to invest in Iran and also if there are good options, Iran will surely consider them. We recently gave a billion dollar contract to a Turkish company for construction of a highway and development of some parts of Tabriz Metro. Various Turkish brands are already operating in Iran.

If Turkish companies have a good quality in their own sector, they have a equal chance to win projects, that's how things work everywhere in the world.
Another bazaar salesman diversion. You either didn't understand what I said or you don't get what I said. Probably these projects will be canceled like how Mullah canceled other projects. I'm looking at overall picture. You just look at one or two things.

Who said I based my opinion on 3 members only? Very typical bazaar salesman diversion. I read Iranian news outlets from now and then, and I read comments from Iranians for a while now and I can make pretty good judgements. I don't base my opinion on 1 or 2 people. I'm just making the observation that Iranian chauvinism/lying about Turkey is rising.
Another bazaar salesman diversion. You either didn't understand what I said or you don't get what I said. Probably these projects will be canceled like how Mullah canceled other projects. I'm looking at overall picture. You just look at one or two things.

You know what? Just leave it. For a moment, I forgot your dark history regarding Iran and Iranians here, so debating with you is nothing but a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom