What's new

Çay Bahçesi

sinan was right it is not hypocracy this site is getting crazy everyday .i dont take serius this forum there is no standart . we enter this site just for entertainment

Yeah. Don't go to WAFF either, you'll IQ points will drop with every sentence you read. Wow..

@bsruzm @Nefer

dont go into fishtrap of these guys . It is clear that,they are specially rmi5 tries to provocate .

What would you expect from someone, who doesnt say "iyi bayramlar" . Let them talk, dont be flamed up.

@bsruzm @Nefer

dont go into fishtrap of these guys . It is clear that,they are specially rmi5 tries to provocate .

What would you expect from someone, who doesnt say "iyi bayramlar" . Let them talk, dont be flamed up.

Hayirli bayramlar btw (before I'm accused of such thing:P).

@bsruzm @Nefer

First of all, try to use mention sign, FYI it is @.
second, I am not a muslim, then why should I say happy Eid? It's not my eid. I only say happy eid for Nowruz to my Azeri and Iranian friends, and happy new year to my American friends.
Third, I already finished my discussion peacefully with those members, so what provocation you are talking about?

Hayirli bayramlar btw (before I'm accused of such thing:P).
They expect every one to tell them Happy Eid, ... What should I do next? putting on a big crescent necklace? Then, these islamists feel insulted when I call them fascist. @isoo Your attitude is not healthy at all.

@rmi5 ,i know the use of tagging. I think thats up to me ,to tag someone or to not tag when i mention.

Your discussion ended up peacefully for your discussion,about your 1st post ,its not peacefull yet . Your 1st post in here still has a context ie crying to mods,but how @Hakan has handled a silly thread,which is a new isnt posted in a reliable source,but only in some blogs and so on.

About celebrating eid,thats your freedom for sure, i dont know even whats your religion ,but saying that as a kindness yet noone has to be kind .

My christian,or buddhist friends or atheist one said happy eid . So i dont think thats related to religion issues to say ,or not to say .

My behaviour is quite healty to calm down my friends, after i have seen some of them blocked because of some provocators who like to post fishtraps .

Last edited:
@rmi5 ,i know the use of tagging. I think thats up to me ,to tag someone or to not tag when i mention.

Your discussion ended up peacefully for your discussion,about your 1st post ,its not peacefull yet . Your 1st post in here still has a context ie crying to mods,but how @Hakan has handled a silly thread,which is a new isnt posted in a reliable source,but only in some blogs and so on.

About celebrating eid,thats your freedom for sure, i dont know even whats your religion ,but saying that as a kindness yet noone has to be kind .

My christian,or buddhist friends or atheist one said happy eid . So i dont think thats related to religion issues to say ,or not to say .

Again, I don't know about your friends, but my policy is what I told you before.

My behaviour is quite healty to calm down my friends, after i have seen some of them blocked because of some provocators who like to post fishtraps .

I don't care for your friends. As far as I am concerned, I even rarely visit this forum, let alone caring about putting traps for any members :lol: Unlike your friends, I am a very busy person, and have important things to care about in my life.

Instead of making conspiracy theories against me, try to use your time and spend your time in improving your country.

@rmi5
Personally i dont need your advices. You can keep them for someone else. Thanks.

@bsruzm @Nefer

I know your concern, but I already knew rmi5 is the person he is. and have his profile set accordingly because he earlier said and both accepted, we are pursuing different ideological goals. I don't expect him to stand with me and for him this is very likely likewise. We are both only loyal to ourselves in the context of our ideology.

And when it comes to Ideological, Theological and in Geopolitics disputes we will have vastly different opinions and if we happened to be in one line with something its something which could occur 1 in a thousand times, we both are aware that it wont happen again soon.

Last edited:
I know your concern, but I already knew rmi5 is the person he is. and have his profile set accordingly because he earlier said and both accepted, we are pursuing different ideological goals. I don't expect him to stand with me and for him this is very likely likewise. We are both only loyal to ourselves in the context of our ideology.

And that when it comes to Ideological, Theological and in Geopolitics disputes we will have vastly different opinions and if we happened to be in one line with something its something which could occur 1 in a thousand times, we both are aware that it wont happen again soon.

my worry was only about the thread created by soheil ,and what rmi5 said in here about what happened to that thread,by including some forum issues. Regards to ideological discussion , i am not worried about it.

my worry was only about the thread created by soheil ,and what rmi5 said in here about what happened to that thread,by including some forum issues. Regards to ideological discussion , i am not worried about it.

Ow that thread, gave up on that after they kept pursuing its something real after pointing out the source material is not from a credible source and since we have some collective knowledge how our forum relations are with the Iranians, I held an agressive but within norms stance.

And when it comes to Ideological, Theological and in Geopolitics disputes we will have vastly different opinions and if we happened to be in one line with something its something which could occur 1 in a thousand times, we both are aware that it wont happen again soon.
Let's change the topic. @rahi2357 can you post some of your funny memes here? :lol:

Let's change the topic. @rahi2357 can you post some of your funny memes here? :lol:
Sure .:P

Happy Fitr Guys.

10432946_926065494099634_1617188142446941205_n.jpg

11094723_788365424552401_1957406419211496724_n.png

11224480_949569525103679_1583662751341877991_n.jpg

1512274_807396872683498_3757775482831454620_n.jpg

9874598745.JPG

11209630_946449868748978_7472963640706908165_n.jpg

1656270_593832117365596_1316104066_n.jpg

10606236_702294213186052_2107192509641981474_n.jpg

I guess you're right, but it's normal. In times of crisis when talk about 'exits' creeps up, the EU institutions will push for more unification.

Lets get this out of that thread. The thing is yes they are pushing for more unification, but this fanaticism and idealism is gonna split Europe one way or the other. And this behavior is also pushing out industry from Europe because its not only unification but business regulations, restrictions and idealistic policies. I presume you know what happened to the USSR. If the EU is going on like this it will be USSR 2.0 including its ending.

Back
Top Bottom