What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Funny that some members were crying to mods because of Chinese mod censoring their opinions, then they ask Hakan to censor threads that are against their wills. Isn't it called hypocrisy? :lol:
sinan was right it is not hypocracy this site is getting crazy everyday .i dont take serius this forum there is no standart . we enter this site just for entertainment

Funny that some members were crying to mods because of Chinese mod censoring their opinions, then they ask Hakan to censor threads that are against their wills. Isn't it called hypocrisy? :lol:

Dafuq did happen to you?

sinan was right it is not hypocracy this site is getting crazy everyday .i dont take serius this forum there is no standart . we enter this site just for entertainment

I agree with this. There is too much of trolling in this forum. Heck, that's why I, myself, am not active as before.

Dafuq did happen to you?
I guess Nothing. I assume that you already know what I was always thinking about Erdo.

Can you seriously be any more retarded? :disagree:

I guess an AKP supporter like you is more retarded even than a piece of rock. What's your problem with what I said about the Chinese mod? Was his moderation fair about Uyghurs threads?

Look what has happened to this forum that even a PKK supporter like you, wants to troll me in Turkish section. Pfff ...

Poor rmi5, so sad that you are unable to read or understand what you read a long time ago, specially with your high university degree and all you know. very sad. Because you can look it up what I wrote, I was sorry for the children and youngsters who were manipulated in young age dieing in the name of the PKK as some sort of cannonfodder which has less value than a single bullet. I am sad that they end up in that situation, but not sad are killed by the TSK. Big difference. If you were a free mind you would understand, but the concept of humanity and neutral understanding are both far fetched for you.

I guess an AKP supporter like you is more retarded even than a piece of rock. What's your problem with what I said about the Chinese mod? Was his moderation fair about Uyghurs threads?
Did you really compare an 'opinion' to an official troll thread?
Congrats! Now you proved that you can be :D

Poor rmi5, so sad that you are unable to read or understand what you read a long time ago, specially with your high university degree and all you know. very sad. Because you can look it up what I wrote, I was sorry for the children and youngsters who were manipulated in young age dieing in the name of the PKK as some sort of cannonfodder which has less value than a single bullet. I am sad that they end up in that situation, but not sad are killed by the TSK. Big difference. If you were a free mind you would understand, but the concept of humanity and neutral understanding are both far fetched for you.

If you remember, I told you a story about how those Kurdish terrorists skinned off an officer and made a bag by it and sent it to the family of that officer. Your humanity simply did not give a damn about it. I have certain principles and I firmly follow them. You may say that I am not free minded to feel pity for PKK, or similar groups, but I don't care. There is an ocean of difference between you, as an islamist pseudo leftist(and with kurdish roots I guess), with me who is a liberal irreligious person with completely opposite background. So, reaching to a common conclusion for both of us, is never possible.

Did you really compare an 'opinion' to an official troll thread?
Congrats! Now you proved that you can be :D

I prefer not to cross the line of truth. Turkish members indeed trolled Chinese members. Chinese members trolled back, and used special immunity by their mod. That's how I saw what happened. I didn't care about these trollings, neither about the members who were engaged in that trolling neither about the topic of this so called Uyghurs been banned from performing religious duties during Ramadan, but I was pissed off by unfair moderation.
BTW, try to be polite, instead of insulting and being a smart ***. You can ask from senior members of this forum how I can respond to trolling if someone gets annoying for me.

Last edited:
If you remember, I told you a story about how those Kurdish terrorists skinned off an officer and made a bag by it and sent it to the family of that officer. Your humanity simply did not give a damn about it. I have certain principles and I firmly follow them. You may say that I am not free minded to feel pity for PKK, or similar groups, but I don't care. There is an ocean of difference between you, as an islamist pseudo leftist(and with kurdish roots I guess), with me who is a liberal irreligious person with completely opposite background. So, reaching to a common conclusion for both of us, is never possible..

I have different quotas of measurement when drawing my lines. Because I would be as the following. I see a PKK terrorist I shoot him while being completely aware that I am shooting an human being which is being used by some PKK terrorist leaders who themselves are probably having a great time stretching their legs drinking coffee or maybe even some vodka. while that the pkk terrorist I shot was probably from some village abducted at young age or politically convinced because nationalism Hurrah. So do I think its sad that this cannonfodder lost his life because he is used by some international kurdish and armenian cooperated terrorist organisation which is taking revenge on the kurdish people, because they have killed Armenians which first started killing kurds because of some disputes During WW1, and next to that do their best with the supplies they are getting as some terrorist organisation to hinder development of the southeastern area because that would undermine Turkiye's presence in the area . Yes I do think its sad and a tragedy, but do I regret killing them. No I do not, would even fire a second bullet to make sure he/she is dead.

And that story you told and at time I didn't wrote anything about it because it might only make it worse at that heated argument,but what you wrote I regard that as something true, but guess what, the one who did that to him was probably the commander of those cannonfodders. and everyone in the PKK who isin't a cannonfodder or is fully aware of why he/she is in the PKK/YPG/PJAK can die in a sea of white phosphorous.

And while you keep continuing with the accusation that I am related to Kurds. My answer would be, It would be more likely my roots are a mix of circassian, laz and turk.

edit: and islamist pseudo leftist. Nope just a Islamist Imperialist

I prefer not to cross the line of truth.
You left no line and yet you speak of line of truth.

BTW, try to be polite, instead of insulting and being a smart ***.
m0103.gif

I have different quotas of measurement when drawing my lines. Because I would be as the following. I see a PKK terrorist I shoot him while being completely aware that I am shooting an human being which is being used by some PKK terrorist leaders who themselves are probably having a great time stretching their legs drinking coffee or maybe even some vodka. while that the pkk terrorist I shot was probably from some village abducted at young age or politically convinced because nationalism Hurrah. So do I think its sad that this cannonfodder lost his life because he is used by some international kurdish and armenian cooperated terrorist organisation which is taking revenge on the kurdish people, because they have killed Armenians which first started killing kurds because of some disputes During WW1, and next to that do their best with the supplies they are getting as some terrorist organisation to hinder development of the southeastern area because that would undermine Turkiye's presence in the area . Yes I do think its sad and a tragedy, but do I regret killing them. No I do not, would even fire a second bullet to make sure he/she is dead.

And that story you told and at time I didn't wrote anything about it because it might only make it worse at that heated argument,but what you wrote I regard that as something true, but guess what, the one who did that to him was probably the commander of those cannonfodders. and everyone in the PKK who isin't a cannonfodder or is fully aware of why he/she is in the PKK/YPG/PJAK can die in a sea of white phosphorous.

OK. Now I can see that your viewpoint. Look, I won't be happy to see anyone dies for the sake of political/business reasons of a group, either. I don't have death wish even for my worst enemies, let alone for bunch of mostly brainwashed young boys.

And while you keep continuing with the accusation that I am related to Kurds. My answer would be, It would be more likely my roots are a mix of circassian, laz and turk.
I am not a racist, dude. I just felt that we may have different ethnic backgrounds.

edit: and islamist pseudo leftist. Nope just a Islamist Imperialist
Well, this is the point that our viewpoints become totally opposite to each other.

Back
Top Bottom