What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bu milletin bel kemigi yok amk. Insallah Uighurlardan daha beter olurlar. O amk Waz da bizi cevirip cevirip okuyor. Helicopter gibi azigina sictigimin orusupu cocugu. Biz cocuk muyuz?
Je hebt het verkeerd,zoals je weet was ik en nog een paar van ons de hele tijd bezig met de eigenaar en de mods.
In het begin hadden ze allemaal een grote mond,hij was de enige die met ons was en aan onze kant stond.
Ik denk dat je veel niet meegekregen hebt,hij is echt niet hoe jij over hem denkt,geloof me en als je mij niet gelooft,kun je het aan Hakan,(isoo,Cabatli waren erbij) vragen via pm.
Je denkt echt verkeerd over hem,ik wis dit als je het gelezen hebt en zou het zeer op prijs stellen als je het geschrevene zou wissen..

Last edited:
@T-123456

I can see that you tagged me earlier today in this thread (I have been away from the computer the entire day until now) in this thread but I can't see your post.

I have noticed the tensions between Turkish and Chinese users (complains about moderation) and I think that you might be aware that we Arab users have similar complains when it comes to 4-5 Iranian trolls that somehow are untouchable despite frequent unmotivated insults. Nor is it a secret that the once quite big Arab community here (at least when I first joined PDF) has been reduced from around 100-150 active/fairly active users to nowadays at most 40-50 active users. I am personally aware of why quite a few left/are not active anymore.

Just wanted to tell you guys that you are not alone. We Arab users (I think that I can speak for most users) can't recognize the PDF that we once knew either anymore or much at least. The amount of trolling is simply too big. I am quite frankly an idiot for wasting my time here.

The moderators do have a horrible job in such an environment and I have told them that they should seriously reconsider certain forum policies but I am just an ordinary user. Not my table.

Anyway Eid Mubarak to you and all the other Turks here who observe.

@T-123456

I can see that you tagged me earlier today in this thread (I have been away from the computer the entire day until now) in this thread but I can't see your post.

I have noticed the tensions between Turkish and Chinese users (complains about moderation) and I think that you might be aware that we Arab users have similar complains when it comes to 4-5 Iranian trolls that somehow are untouchable despite frequent unmotivated insults. Nor is it a secret that the once quite big Arab community here (at least when I first joined PDF) has been reduced from around 100-150 active/fairly active users to nowadays at most 40-50 active users. I am personally aware of why quite a few left/are not active anymore.

Just wanted to tell you guys that you are not alone. We Arab users (I think that I can speak for most users) can't recognize the PDF that we once knew either anymore or much at least. The amount of trolling is simply too big. I am quite frankly an idiot for wasting my time here.

The moderators do have a horrible job in such an environment and I have told them that they should seriously reconsider certain forum policies but I am just an ordinary user. Not my table.

Anyway Eid Mubarak to you and all the other Turks here who observe.
I need to talk to you in private,ill ask @waz to open a pm if possible?

@waz can you help out?

I need to talk to you in private,ill ask @waz to open a pm if possible?

@waz can you help out?

Sorry for the late reply.

I am going abroad (travel) this weekend so I might be unable to reply immediately. Just wanted to tell you this if you manage to contact me tomorrow for instance.

@waz is a great person so I am sure that he can be helpful if he sees your post.

Now that I am here, what happened with good old @Sinan ? Banned again I see….

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply.

I am going abroad (travel) this weekend so I might be unable to reply immediately. Just wanted to tell you this if you manage to contact me tomorrow for instance.

@waz is a great person so I am sure that he can be helpful if he sees your post.

Now that I am here, what happened with good old @Sinan ? Banned again I see….
He is active somewhere else.
I will contact you tomorrow,good night and Eid Mubarak.

Je hebt het verkeerd,zoals je weet was ik en nog een paar van ons de hele tijd bezig met de eigenaar en de mods.
In het begin hadden ze allemaal een grote mond,hij was de enige die met ons was en aan onze kant stond.
Ik denk dat je veel niet meegekregen hebt,hij is echt niet hoe jij over hem denkt,geloof me en als je mij niet gelooft,kun je het aan Hakan,(isoo,Cabatli waren erbij) vragen via pm.
Je denkt echt verkeerd over hem,ik wis dit als je het gelezen hebt en zou het zeer op prijs stellen als je het geschrevene zou wissen..
@atatwolf ,he is completely right ,was is quite friendly. Even other mods created a PM , so that we can directly deliver reports especially about some haters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom