What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The problem with Turkiye - Iran is a Theological Power struggle. unless this is solved the confrontation will continue, which probably wont be solved, because tbh it really depends on IRAN, but judging from the track record we aren't inclined to trust them or anyone else for the matter.

It doesn't matter how religious you are, everyone is effected. And During the Ottoman Empire we have been back-stabbed by almost everyone, hence we really love to pursue our cold war policies of being nation which everyone needs but no one gets. Because we keep balancing it between the Russians and the EU, the Russians and USA and (add every possible type of power struggle where Turkiye is a key in it) etc. The Diplomatic Bureaucracy in Turkiye are probably one of the best on Earth.

Research TTIP, very broadly. And the EU if the numbers weren't exagerated houses 10 times the lobby size than Washington. 40 a parliament member.

You didn't go deep enough, look at this

@waz bro,the bs is still going on,those damn chinese trolls are still at it and no fvcking thing happens,i give up on this forum.
Good luck here.
@Neptune can you pm me there?

World Affairs. the one about Turkiye Supporting Isis lie

The thread is deleted.

@waz bro,the bs is still going on,those damn chinese trolls are still at it and no fvcking thing happens,i give up on this forum.
Good luck here.
@Neptune can you pm me there?

Thread is deleted, it's the one regarding the Turkish president's daughter right?
Please give us time to act.

The thread is deleted.

Thread is deleted, it's the one regarding the Turkish president's daughter right?
Please give us time to act.

You are only human, This is what I think moderating is about :/

Chinese section,they are calling us names again,i reported a couple of posts but as usual no FVCKING THING HAPPENED.
I even mentioned @WebMaster there.
Still no word about Sinan's case.
Well not my loss.

Why do you even go to the Chinese section to waste you time with them. Chinese cannot hold opinions which are against the one party. If they do they *disappear*... well in real life probably just someone else will takeover its place with the same username. So yes they can call names on us, but guess what. You should be used to get this ill treatment towards us, because whatever you do someone will hate your guts and there is no stopping that.

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom