What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@T-123456

Mate, i wonder when will you leave that forum for good.
View attachment 203695

Yeah I do believe that helping ISIS is not honorable, then you can find out why you have underlined my name in the picture.

AFAIK, you are -8 and he is 0.
Who cares for your rating system, when you have given permission to any idiot to issue positive/negative ratings? If you want the system to have some meanings, reduce the number of people who issue positive/negative ratings to a few number of people with real military background. Otherwise, this system is going to be fully useless.

Well , he is also +29 :lol:

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

getting +2 for every one-liner post he made .

i don't think thats a good measure ;)

BTW , some of my neg ratings are from the time when everyone could face=palm others , remember ?

That's a good example. Now, compare it and its quality to the thread that I made for Azerbaijani military (Fact Book of Azerbaijani Armed Forces and how many ratings did I receive? :lol: Basically being friends/enemies with the people issuing ratings, is what determining the ratings. For example, @Gufi issues a ridiculous negative ratings for me. Why? >>> Personal problem.
Anyway, that's too childish to even talk about such things as "Ratings", when the whole thing is sherover ;)

Getting +2 for every one-liner post he made .
Deduce them, +15 ....triple of you. :yu:

And why we are deducing them....i put serious effort in it.

Yeah I do believe that helping ISIS is not honorable, then you can find out why you have underlined my name in the picture.
Your thoughts are not important...T-123456 knows my point, he knows why i left that forum for good.

I'm just upset, about our Pakistani brothers continues accusation, i don't give a damn about Iranians opinion..Since,

13542439403181.jpg

That's a good example. Now, compare it and its quality to the thread that I made for Azerbaijani military (Fact Book of Azerbaijani Armed Forces and how many ratings did I receive? :lol:
You got 9 positive ratings for that thread...and you descried the the entire army, where as i described only airforce.

The difference is; at that time, forum let me to post8 pics and 3 videos per post.... hence the my number of posts happened to more than your posts and get more positive ratings in return.

Back
Top Bottom