What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You got 9 positive ratings for that thread...and you descried the the entire army, where as i described only airforce.

The difference is; at that time, forum let me to post8 pics and 3 videos per post.... hence the my number of posts happened to more than your posts and get more positive ratings in return.

That's a ridiculous topic to even talk about it, so I am not going to argue about with you, but I'll leave a short comment:

"Nah, the difference is between the friendships with people who issue ratings, otherwise each 2-3 pictures should not receive positive ratings, and your whole thread needed to receive 2-3 ratings for the general content."
PS. people receive far more unfair positive/negative points than just a few occasions for me or you.

Your thoughts are not important...T-123456 knows my point, he knows why i left that forum for good.

I'm just upset, about our Pakistani brothers continues accusation, i don't give a damn about Iranians opinion..Since,

13542439403181.jpg
You underlines my name :crazy:
Anyway, never mind.

Cool cay bahcesi has been moved, makes life easier for me. :cheers: (ayran glasses)

I remembered that I have left a comment for you in our PM with F-15I. read it, and answer me back in that PM or in a separate PM.

"Nah, the difference is between the friendships with people who issue ratings,
I don't agree. You and me got +1 positive rating for our posts....not related much with the friendship.
otherwise each 2-3 pictures should not receive positive ratings, and your whole thread needed to receive 2-3 ratings for the general content."
Agreed
PS. people receive far more unfair positive/negative points than just a few occasions for me or you.
Agreed.

You underlines my name :crazy:
Anyway, never mind.
I underlined thanks givers... should i leave a blank while underlining ?

T-123456, knows my point.... it is not about you....you are dead for me. He knows that too.

@Hakan welcome back, feeling better? :)

@Sinan bakiyorumda webby yakmis ortaligi. :lol:
Im alright but you know how it is, now im back and I see all these arguments. People should just come here get info, post info, have kind rational discussions and sign out. Its sad to see these types of atmospheres, its not good for our offline lives because we get affected by this stress (atleast I do).

Exactly what turks are doing @TurAr @Sinan :lol:
Bro im not responsible for them, im only responsible for what happens in the Turkish section, its up to the other moderators to deal with various issues how they see fit. I already stated before that there is trolling going on in your section, I will do what I can to protect your nation from insults in the Turkish section. I was gone for a few weeks so maybe some things slipped through idk.

Back
Top Bottom