What's new

Çay Bahçesi

1106208.jpg

very democratic of you Kaan
very mature

@Sinan
fvck em

They fvcked up relationships with egypt so bad, egyptian government didn't bother to offer their condolences for Soma, even Israeli government made an official statement...

1106126.png

O gosterdigin iletinin devami.

Sonrasında bunu demiş" honest, moral, ethical, principled, righteous, right-minded, full of integrity; All these words come to mind as recent news shows how Turkey has "assisted" the IS on their border. Erdogans policy has been questionable over allowing Turkey to be a supply line for these animals. I normally keep out of these threads but am disappointed at Turkeys support for the IS"

Affedersin abi de....kusura bakma ama siktirsin gitsinler. İŞİD de İşid, yeter ya 80 defa açıkladık, madem bi şey iddia ediyosunuz o zaman ispat edin. Kaç defa dedim bozulmuş plak gibi tekrar ediyorlar....bide birbirlerine thank veriyorlar.

Bu solomon2'nin propagandaları tam gaz devam ediyor. Şerefsiz alayı bunların.

I really wish to visit Baku one day, my two top destinations on my wish list are Tokyo and Baku actually. :)
Bro, you can even come and stay in our apartment. Always feel free to come! Baku is nice, but to be honest, i hate our government. It cant control the government. I wish we could also have somebody strong, but it will only come with revolution which im afraid of too

Rmi is Iranian, we don't care for his words.....

But all of the Pakistani brothers, says the same thing. read my above post.

pakistan bayrağı seçen Türkiye düşmanı tipler olabilir onlar...

İranlı da olabilirler... İşleri güçleri çamur at izi kalsın... Canınızı sıkmaya değmez...

Bro, you can even come and stay in our apartment. Always feel free to come! Baku is nice, but to be honest, i hate our government. It cant control the government. I wish we could also have somebody strong, but it will only come with revolution which im afraid of too
Your goverment isnt doing bad either, just let your economy and military grow for a while, its too early for anything yet. ;)
lol... That rmi guy telling that Türkiye is supporting isis ?..
Its my fault :D, but forget it just ignore him...

pakistan bayrağı seçen Türkiye düşmanı tipler olabilir onlar...

İranlı da olabilirler... İşleri güçleri çamur at izi kalsın... Canınızı sıkmaya değmez...

Yok zaten, bıraktım o forumu, hatta mail adresimi, şifremi rastegele değiştirdim, bi daha istesem de girmiyeyim o foruma diye.

Back
Top Bottom