What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I really wish to visit Baku one day, my two top destinations on my wish list are Tokyo and Baku actually. :)

you are welcome any time :D

nv4umf0_pTc.jpg

I really wish to visit Baku one day, my two top destinations on my wish list are Tokyo and Baku actually. :)
My class mate was in Romania, now he says construction sector channeling into Azerbaijan. He got to Azerbaijan as well. He says, "They are Turks, have money and ambition"....so, our construction firms are working in new projects in Azerbaijan like crazy.

Strong Azerbaijan, will add power to Turkey's power. All best for our brothers.

lol I read a little of that thread. Really funny
flamer84 just graduated and got diploma in the "MarcusS whitetrash"-university.

You made the same accusation in the ME section,i busted you for lying and not stating the facts-such like how i was heavily insulted by others before i've insulted them-and then hightailed out of there .Seems you have a habit for this .Keep the trash remarks for your lying practices.They fit like a glove.

My class mate was in Romania,

Business or pleasure ? :-)

Business or pleasure ? :-)
Business, he lived and worked in Romania for years, last year he come to Turkey and brought a cute Romanian girl with him. They got married, i guess after Azerbaijan, they returned to Romania again and living happily there. :)

ou made the same accusation in the ME section,i busted you for lying and not stating the facts-such i was heavily insulted by others before i've insulted them-and then hightailed out of there .Seems you have a habit for this .Keep the trash remarks for your lying practices.They fit like a glove.

If Iranians insult you, just report them....they will drop like flies. :lol: right @haman10 :lol:

Business, he lived and worked in Romania for years, last year he come to Turkey and brought a cute Romanian girl with him. They got married, i guess after Azerbaijan, they returned to Romania again and living happily there. :)

Happy to hear that.Is he in construction business ? 'Cause it's starting to pick up again,altough not on 2008 levels.

If Iranians insult you, just report them....they will drop like flies. :lol: right @haman10 :lol:

It bothers me that he goes around the forum calling people bigots using that incident in the Indian thread.However he doesn't mention that i was insulted first by some members in there.He only sees one side of the coin,maybe he likes being called trash,gypsie,zoophile,necrophile by Indians.Well,i don't.

Happy to hear that.Is he in construction business ? 'Cause it's starting to pick up again,altough not on 2008 levels.
Yeap, construction sector and he did start to work in Romania in 2008. :)

It bothers me that he goes around the forum calling people bigots using that incident in the Indian thread.However he doesn't mention that i was insulted first by some members in there.He only sees one side of the coin,maybe he likes being called trash,gypsie,zoophile,necrophile by Indians.Well,i don't.
Who ? @ResurgentIran , he is small fry.... :lol: No logic should have been expected from the mullah fanboys.

Yeap, construction sector and he did start to work in Romania in 2008. :)

That's just when the market collapsed.It's good he weathered that storm.:-)

I am honestly happy when a foreigner feels good in here.I'm pretty sure he encountered corruption problems but you're to nice to tell me,but hey....we all struggle with that.:(

That's just when the market collapsed.It's good he weathered that storm.:-)
I remember that crysis...:agree:

I am honestly happy when a foreigner feels good in here.I'm pretty sure he encountered corruption problems but you're to nice to tell me,but hey....we all struggle with that.:(
:)
I don't know the corruption in Romania but there is corruption in Turkey too.... though that won't bother us engineers, officials may demand money from the contractors. :)

I remember that crysis...:agree:

:)
I don't know the corruption in Romania but there is corruption in Turkey too.... though that won't bother us engineers, officials may demand money from the contractors. :)

Funny story about corruption the other day.Lately there have been many arrests of corrupt officials.Somehow awed by these procedures(in Bul they don't arrest anybody) a Bulgarian TV Station sent some reporters to do an interview with the Chief of ANI( National Agency for Integrity which fights corruption).Surprise ! The Chief never came to the interview and someone informed the Bulgarians that while they're waiting for him ,he was just arrested....for corruption.:rofl:

Funny story about corruption the other day.Lately there have been many arrests of corrupt officials.Somehow awed by these procedures(in Bul they don't arrest anybody) a Bulgarian TV Station sent some reporters to do an interview with the Chief of ANI( National Agency for Integrity which fights corruption).Surprise ! The Chief never came to the interview and someone informed the Bulgarians that while they're waiting for him ,he was just arrested....for corruption.:rofl:
Awesome.... :rolleyes::disagree:

Exact same thing happened in Turkey 1.5 years ago....these things make me just sad man.... I mean, as Turks we got great ambitions for the country. We often criticize ourselves of not being like Japan, South Korea, Germany...Ambitious projects are being made but when i saw these kinds of it just discourages me. :(

Awesome.... :rolleyes::disagree:

Exact same thing happened in Turkey 1.5 years ago....these things make me just sad man.... I mean, as Turks we got great ambitions for the country. We often criticize ourselves of not being like Japan, South Korea, Germany...Ambitious projects are being made but when i saw these kinds of it just discourages me. :(

Looking at the stats i see that Turkey and Romania have more or less the same GDP per capita ,10-11k.Do you know that with these numbers ,if we don't manage to pull a constant 5%-ish rise per year in the next 10-12 years we will never be able to atleast close the gap with Western standards.?

Looking at the stats i see that Turkey and Romania have more or less the same GDP per capita ,10-11k.Do you know that with these numbers ,if we don't manage to pull a constant 5%-ish rise per year in the next 10-12 years we will never be able to atleast close the gap with Western standards.?

Yeap, i'm aware. :agree: It is in the headlines and speech of the government officials for a quiet time now. They say "Middle income trap". Unless we produce high tech goods, we won't be able to rise our GDP/Capita.

They are raising the funds for R&D. Encouraging R&D by giving various forms of supports to private companies. Many projects being researched by Tubitak. (the scientific and technological research council of Turkey). We shall see if can do it or not...:undecided:

Yeap, i'm aware. :agree: It is in the headlines and speech of the government officials for a quiet time now. They say "Middle income trap". Unless we produce high tech goods, we won't be able to rise our GDP/Capita.

They are raising the funds for R&D. Encouraging R&D by giving various forms of supports to private companies. Many projects being researched by Tubitak. (the scientific and technological research council of Turkey). We shall see if can do it or not...:undecided:

If you can't do it,we're certainly doomed.Corruption is the main problem,potential we have and Turkey certainly has even more potential.

Back
Top Bottom