What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Well, guys I need some help...

I am searching for a rapid material which can be processable with CNC machinary, non-metal, light and rapid.. 2 pieces of 2 m2 x 15 - 20 mm height. A little bit flexibility can be tolerated but non-flex ones are better for my purpose of project. I examined thermoplastics like ABS, PE, PVC etc but some of them doesn't fit my needs moreover I didn't know they cost 10-15 TL per kg. and it's lot of money for my starting budget. Anyway could you kindly advise me some cheaper materials like hardened wood, mixed ones or other engineering plastics/stuff? Thanks

Manufacturing is not my strong point but .... üniverstedeyken imalat atölyesinde, torna, freeze kullanmayı öğrenirken biz hep tahta kullanırdık. Tolerans çok önemli değilse bence tahta sorun çıkarmaz... yanlız ne tür tahta alman gerekir onu bilemiyorum. (sunta falan olmaz.)

Edit: "2 m2" Buna yeni dikkat ettim...böyle tahta bulmak zor.
Edit: Akrilik dicem ama.... buda pahalı. 100x200 cm 75 lira.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manufacturing is not my strong point but .... üniverstedeyken imalat atölyesinde, torna, freeze kullanmayı öğrenirken biz hep tahta kullanırdık. Tolerans çok önemli değilse bence tahta sorun çıkarmaz... yanlız ne tür tahta alman gerekir onu bilemiyorum. (sunta falan olmaz.)

Edit: "2 m2" Buna yeni dikkat ettim...böyle tahta bulmak zor.
Edit: Akrilik dicem ama.... buda pahalı. 100x200 cm 75 lira.

Thanks bud, I keep on searching

Well, guys I need some help...

I am searching for a rapid material which can be processable with CNC machinary, non-metal, light and rapid.. 2 pieces of 2 m2 x 15 - 20 mm height. A little bit flexibility can be tolerated but non-flex ones are better for my purpose of project. I examined thermoplastics like ABS, PE, PVC etc but some of them doesn't fit my needs moreover I didn't know they cost 10-15 TL per kg. and it's lot of money for my starting budget. Anyway could you kindly advise me some cheaper materials like hardened wood, mixed ones or other engineering plastics/stuff? Thanks
How about PP, we use them for our chemical baths, high chemical, thermal and physical resistance, or PTFE (Teflon) but that one wont be cheap.

Ola :wave: whats up? :pop:
Nothing sis, you?

PTFE's physical resistance is poor afaik but I'll take a look at PP, thanks
Yeah it doesnt match PP but it isnt bad either, heres a Chemical bath entirely made of PTFE capable of supporting hundrets of liters chemicals.

K_Aetzwanne_4850.jpg

But i would go for PP unless you dont need to handle Chromic acid with whatever you are building :D, its even cheaper and stronger, our workshop uses it on lathe to produce parts so using it on CNC is probably also no problem, its a very resistant plastic.

im running out of time never mind bro only 50 day until the first exam

i need restudy the thing i have study and begain practice some iq tests and increase my speed in testing

guys pray for me

İstanbul Üniversitesi YÖS 2015 | METROPOL EĞİTİM KURUMLARI | YÖS - SAT - Türkçe Öğretim Merkezi

16 mayis

from now every day is importent for me
Bro, keep this in mind that failing in such a exam is not the end of your life.being too stressful will only worsen the result.Study as much as possible and let God grant you the result and accept whatever it is.God surely knows what is best for you.

In this short time, try to simulate the exam if there is any simulation exam available.and in the last day, just give up and chill out with family and friends.

Best of luck, my friend (;

Sup, finally got a long weekend for 23 March, entertain me now my Turkish + Pakistani brothers and sisters

im running out of time never mind bro only 50 day until the first exam

i need restudy the thing i have study and begain practice some iq tests and increase my speed in testing

guys pray for me

İstanbul Üniversitesi YÖS 2015 | METROPOL EĞİTİM KURUMLARI | YÖS - SAT - Türkçe Öğretim Merkezi

16 mayis

from now every day is importent for me

good luck

don't stress about it , I remember how stressful I was during my days
it just led to days wasted without anything going to my head.

everything will be fine.

Im in germany right now, just ate the most delicious kiymali pide ever. :)

bro , y u do dis
I am hungry now but too lazy to make food :cry:

Back
Top Bottom