What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No it doesn't. Liking is one thing, defending policies with almost blind fervour and loyalty is another.

I fully acknowledge your point. I see that kind of blind fervour on PDF from a few different groups That's just how some people roll unfortunately.

Last edited:
yildiz-tilbe-nin-en-seksi-11-fotografi_464497.jpg

the attention whore's (@rmi5 )real face has come out. Is it not funny how in the beginning he was so pro-Iran? then suddenly he became hardcore Turkic, started crying in the iranian section and started searching for refuge and comfort in the Turkish section like the little pussy he was. Then some months/weeks ago he became so anti-Turkey and pro-Israel, as if the amount of asses he licked in past sections wasnt enough. The guy is suffering from an inferiority complex and id crisis. The dude is not even Turkic, I bet lol. He cant even speak his own language, fail fail fail. btw, im pretty sure i caught him through hints saying that he is jewish while i thought the guy had said before that he was agnostic shia. maybe the inferiority complex kicked again and thought he could make his miserable life more valuable through adopting judaism loool.

@rmi5 go take rounds on kissing the *** of the Israeli guys on this forum lol, thats what you seem to like and do the best. PS: you are ignored :)
@Hakan , could you keep this post? i believe there is truth in this post and Turkish people should know about this miserable two-faced clown.

the attention whore's (@rmi5 )real face has come out. Is it not funny how in the beginning he was so pro-Iran? then suddenly he became hardcore Turkic, started crying in the iranian section and started searching for refuge and comfort in the Turkish section like the little pussy he was. Then some months/weeks ago he became so anti-Turkey and pro-Israel, as if the amount of asses he licked in past sections wasnt enough. The guy is suffering from an inferiority complex and id crisis. The dude is not even Turkic, I bet lol. He cant even speak his own language, fail fail fail. btw, im pretty sure i caught him through hints saying that he is jewish while i thought the guy had said before that he was agnostic shia. maybe the inferiority complex kicked again and thought he could make his miserable life more valuable through adopting judaism loool.

@rmi5 go take rounds on kissing the *** of the Israeli guys on this forum lol, thats what you seem to like and do the best. PS: you are ignored :)
@Hakan , could you keep this post? i believe there is truth in this post and Turkish people should know about this miserable two-faced clown.

Yeah, I am whatever you say. I am an american shiite jewish Iranian Reptilian Gulen conspiracy :rofl: :crazy:
Funny how much you hate Americans, Jews, Iranians, and shiites, ... and try to link everything to bash others. That's not healthy.
PS. I forgot to mention agnostic and atheist as well.

Tell it to this guy:
Don't quote me....filth.

Yeah, I am whatever you say. I am an american shiite jewish Iranian Reptilian Gulen conspiracy :rofl: :crazy:
Funny how much you hate Americans, Jews, Iranians, and shiites, ... and try to link everything to bash others. That's not healthy.
PS. I forgot to mention agnostic and atheist as well.

You are just a self pro-claimed Azeri, who doesn't know a single word of Turkish....

That's the result of acting nice I suppose, otherwise, you should have been banned by me several times.
I commented as per the level of the Iranian section....if you handled your section well enough. I wouldn't lower myself to you guys level....

I mean look at your section and Turkish section.

If you think you got that infraction for haman (how childish indeed) and not because you deserved it, do me a favor and open a thread in GHQ section.

I don't think it was a coincidence that i get my two infractions from you not as soon as Haman gets banned. Happened 2 times.

And no i won't open a GHQ...You very well know that mods even don't read the threads in GHQ or reply....and they will always favor a mod against a user...

That's why you are so full of yourself when saying "open a thread in GHQ section."

...........I would lower myself to you guys level....

Okay then, no point in talking with someone you think is in a lower level. No need to bring your level lower.

The rest doesn't matter anyways

Back
Top Bottom