What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Shut the fvck up, farsi boy-toy.
here is the address of the nearest mental hospital that I found for you:
  1. Özel Madalyon Psikiyatri Merkezi
  2. Psychiatric Hospital
  3. Address: Remzi Oğuz Arık Mh., Atatürk Bulvarı No:229, Kavaklıdere/Ankara, Turkey
    Phone:+90 444 8 590
    Hours:
    Open today · 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
I hope it works for you. Best lucks!

You did not criticize Pakistan; you insulted and spewed venom against Pakistan. You called my people abominable things and you have continued on with that despicable habit against anyone who does not agree with your delusions. More times than once have I seen the slanderous insults you threw against @Sinan and @xenon54 here and I very vividly remember how they replied back, at first, in a courteous manner and yet your insults knew know limits.

Please spare me your multiple personality disorders; your tantrums against Persians, than the Turks and Pakistanis and everyone else who does not confirm to your delusions, are very plain to see for all.
Tea or Ayran?

My relation with others is none of your concerns, but as far as the first part of your post is concerned, you were saying that hostages are not Pakistan, while the sunni Imam of Zahedan(who played the mediator role in freeing soldiers), later approved my point that they were harbored in Pakistan. so, What you were saying was delusions, not my words.

Pakistan continued to maintain that the Border guards were not in Pakistan but were instead freed in Iran. The fact that the Iranians claimed that they were handed over to the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan without anyone getting a whiff of what happened only adds to the confusion. Apparently 5 Iranian border guards can waltz right into the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan and then go from Pakistan to Iran and no one saw any of this happening. Heck despite our continued stance that they weren't in Pakistan the Iranians couldn't even be bothered with providing some evidence of them being at the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan to bust our claims. So sure...it seems legit.

However that was never an issue; the issue was the chest thumping that your countrymen were engaging in and which you followed suit in and said some utterly unacceptable things about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Evidently your despicable rants have not only been felt by Pakistanis otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Pakistan continued to maintain that the Border guards were not in Pakistan but were instead freed in Iran. The fact that the Iranians claimed that they were handed over to the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan without anyone getting a whiff of what happened only adds to the confusion. Apparently 5 Iranian border guards can waltz right into the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan and then go from Pakistan to Iran and no one saw any of this happening. Heck despite our continued stance that they weren't in Pakistan the Iranians couldn't even be bothered with providing some evidence of them being at the Iranian Embassy in Pakistan to bust our claims. So sure...it seems legit.
Imam of Zahedan is not pro Iranian government, so when he(which he was personally involved in the freeing of hostages) confirms Iranian government's words, then I would naturally believe his words. BTW, I know the difference in the level of security of Iranian and Pakistani Balouchestan, hence I know that it's not even logical to think that they were kept in Iran. But, on the other hand, you have no proof except for talking out of national pride.
However that was never an issue; the issue was the chest thumping that your countrymen were engaging in and which you followed suit in and said some utterly unacceptable things about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Evidently your despicable rants have not only been felt by Pakistanis otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
I think you are referring to @haman10, I'll let him talk on his own behalf, but the point is that when one side is supporting(or being silent against) terrorism, and your fellow Pakistanis(who are 100 times more than Iranians) were insulting the victims side, I could not just sit idle or use nice words. Being on the side of oppressed one is part of our culture. I hope you can put the thick pakistani glass away, and think about the issue with the other view point as well.
BTW, there are a big number of Pakistanis who endorse my words, that may solve your confusion about why Pakistanis did not go fully against me back then.

@Armstrong BTW, I don't necessarily insult anyone for no reason, but I have some limited tolerance. A good example is these recent posts that you have insulted me for multiple times, but I did not insult you back, since I thought that you had some genuine doubts. but if you just want to insult me or support your other friends(We are not in high school anymore), then please refrain from replying my post.

Last edited:
Imam of Zahedan is not pro Iranian government, so when he(which he was personally involved in the freeing of hostages) confirms Iranian government's words, then I would naturally believe his words. BTW, I know the difference in the level of security of Iranian and Pakistani Balouchestan, hence I know that it's not even logical to think that they were kept in Iran. But, on the other hand, you have no proof except for talking out of national pride.

I am not the one who was 'accusing' a country of harboring terrorists on its soil that I should furnish the required proof. I was, however, referring to the grave irrationality of the 5 newly freed Iranian Guards walking into an Iranian Embassy in Pakistan when Pakistan was saying that they weren't in Pakistan and the Iranian Government not even being able to have a photo-op with them to prove us wrong. Perhaps this claim is too a part of a long list of claims by the Iranian Government on a myriad issues out there.

I think you are referring to @haman10, I'll let him talk on his own behalf, but the point is that when someone is supporting(or being silent) against terrorism, and your fellow Pakistanis(who are 100 times more than Iranians) were insulting the victims side, I could not just sit idle or use nice words. Being on the side of oppressed one is part of our culture. I hope you can put the thick pakistani glass away, and think about the issue with the other view point as well.

I wasn't referring to him....I was referring to a plethora of other Iranians who went ape-sh*t on Pakistan and Pakistanis when Pakistanis were pointing out that our Foreign Office was saying something whereas your Interior Ministry was saying something else. Every insult under the sun was hurled at Pakistan and Pakistanis by your compatriots and whatever 'victims side' you were taking......your insults, your venom and your delusions of grandeur certainly didn't reflect that !

My 'thick' Pakistani glasses would most certainly be a cause of concern if you hadn't managed to alienate half of the Turkish section including people like @Sinan and @xenon54 with your tantrums, lies, smug responses and despicable insults about entire countries and their inhabitants.

My 'thick' Pakistani glasses would most certainly be a cause of concern if you hadn't managed to alienate half of the Turkish section including people like @Sinan and @xenon54 with your tantrums, lies, smug responses and despicable insults about entire countries and their inhabitants.

I already told you that don't reply me if you want to support some other members. We are not in school, and just a few Erdogan supporter turkish members are not half of Turkish section!!! Maybe they are half of the members from turkish section that you know.
As long as they are concerned, they exactly know when and how they crossed my red line. @xenon54 and @usernameles crossed the line when teamed up against Azerbaijan to support Erdogan, and @Sinan when deleted that other website. these 3 members, or 1-2 more that I may have forgotten are no where close to 50% of Turks!
BTW, you accused me for tantrums, lies, smug responses, do you have any proofs? of course not.
My sincere suggestion to you is not teaming up with some members against some other members.

PS. I am bored of these childish rants against myself in this section. So, I prefer not to reply you back if I saw that you(or any other member) is continuing the same useless discussion. So, don't mind it of I did not reply you back.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if I mixed them...:undecided:

Who wants to be the guinea pig? :woot::angel:

So far as I know this is what happens :

70829-bigthumbnail[1].jpg

I'm sure @T-123456 @Sinan and @xenon54 can be used to try out this theory ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom