What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Then there's the South Asian version Raki Bhang ... Complete madness :devil:

That make's it a Mysterious smooth criminal, that sounds soo feminine and sexy. 8-)
A woman drinking raki is a dangerous woman,wanabe playboys like @Armstrong dont have a change,she will eat him alive:big_boss:

@levina Teach,you still protecting this Big Boned Kashmiri?

Last edited:
Dont wanna ''pollute'' your section so...
And the truth that you are cheering for the fact that they may slaughter 40% of Yemen's population (which they can't) proves exactly why we are not accused of a genocide in history, while you are. :)
Ok lets rate a nation by posts in Internet, there is something i have to remind to you.

Which section was it again where a Chinese posted genocidal stuff about Turks and almost all active Iranians thanked it, which mod was it who didnt remove it? Going by your logic i should rate Persians as genocidal people based on my observation in PDF...

I used to believe that you are a decent mod without bias but seeing your recent attitude... kinda disappointed.

Dont wanna ''pollute'' your section so...

Ok lets rate a nation by posts in Internet, there is something i have to remind to you.

Which section was it again where a Chinese posted genocidal stuff about Turks and almost all active Iranians thanked it, which mod was it who didnt remove it? Going by your logic i should rate Persians as genocidal people based on my observation in PDF...

I used to believe that you are a decent mod without bias but seeing your recent attitude... kinda disappointed.

First. I don't remember any such post by a Chinese member that I have encountered. So either it's deleted by another mod or I simply haven't seen it. Don't accuse me of something I haven't even seen.

Second. I'm not here to impress anyone. When one of your members come in our section talking crap about our country, you shouldn't only throw mud at me. That's it. I'm yet to see even on of you guys condemning even once one of his rude/racial/flaming posts and when he gets an answer, you start complaining.

How about not posting in each others' section for a while if there can't be a civilized discussion? And if you insist on posting (which is your right), just please leave aside the hypocritical attitude.

First. I don't remember any such post by a Chinese member that I have encountered. So either it's deleted by another mod or I simply haven't seen it. Don't accuse me of something I haven't even seen.
Something I have to make clear | Page 7

Second. I'm not here to impress anyone. When one of your members come in our section talking crap about our country, you shouldn't only throw mud at me. That's it. I'm yet to see even on of you guys condemning even once one of his rude/racial/flaming posts and when he gets an answer, you start complaining.
I used to tell people not to post hostile stuff in your section but how much does help? Not to mention that im not responsible for anyone. Should i also come up with racial stuff every time a Iranian does so, naah thats not my thing.
You didnt see me crying about your methods one single time, in contrary i said many times that i think you are a fair mod, i dont know why you are coming up to me with the thing others do when this is a personal conversation between you and me.

I see your trying to justify your post with TurAr's hostile attitude but theres still a difference between you and him, you are a mod and supposed to bring order not the opposite.

How about not posting in each others' section for a while if there can't be a civilized discussion? And if you insist on posting (which is your right), just please leave aside the hypocritical attitude.
Thats why i posted it in Members club.

Being strict or loose doesn't matter for a mod... Mods should remain neutral. Like our Hakan.

"New" would be a much better mod than Serpi.
Serpi has changed the recent days/weeks, it might be because of the flame wars between Turks and Iranians, maybe Turks should avoid Iranian section for a while.

It's gone now, you could have done earlier instead of doing nothing and then accusing me of ignoring a genocidal post.

I used to tell people not to post hostile stuff in your section but how much does help? Not to mention that im not responsible for anyone. Should i also come up with racial stuff every time a Iranian does so, naah thats not my thing.
You didnt see me crying about your methods one single time, in contrary i said many times that i think you are a fair mod, i dont know why you are coming up to me with the thing others do when this is a personal conversation between you and me.

I see your trying to justify your post with TurAr's hostile attitude but theres still a difference between you and him, you are a mod and supposed to bring order not the opposite.

Because you accused me of not being a decent mod for answering one of your members, which you didn't like apparently. That's the point and I'm not saying that you should be responsible for his actions.

He just implicitly suggested a genocide and I said that we are not the country being accused of committing a genocide and the opposite is correct. Am I wrong? Isn't Turkey accused of a genocide? Whether that actually happened or not, I honestly don't know. You could blame me if I had said that 'Turkey surely committed a genocide'. I hope you understand the difference.

Being strict or loose doesn't matter for a mod... Mods should remain neutral. Like our Hakan.

"New" would be a much better mod than Serpi.

A mod is neutral when he 'treats' members equally, we have discussed that in the mod team before. If you feel I have thread banned/infracted/warned you unfairly, that's another thing. But my posts as a member in this forum has nothing to do with any other member as long as I don't violate a forum rule as a member. So taking sides in any debate does not interfere with my job as a mod.

What's about changing accounts ?!

You had an account with more than 3k posts before @1000 and now this bro !

How much are you willing to pay me for my account ? o_O

A mod is neutral when he 'treats' members equally, we have discussed that in the mod team before. If you feel I have thread banned/infracted/warned you unfairly, that's another thing. But my posts as a member in this forum has nothing to do with any other member as long as I don't violate a forum rule as a member. So taking sides in any debate does not interfere with my job as a mod.

You know it. :)

"So I suppose some members licking Saudi arses here doesn't make them Saudis, but him supporting Iran makes him an Iranian? Hypocrisy much?"

Mods out there won't use such words which will eventually lead into flame war.... It's not just about giving infractions and deleting posts. You exactly know my point that's why you changed your post after i quoted you.

Giving as an example; A mod insult/swear and troll as long as he distributes infractions equally ? I don't think so. :no:

It's gone now, you could have done earlier instead of doing nothing and then accusing me of ignoring a genocidal post.
You are quite an active mod i thought there is no way you didnt seen it.

Because you accused me of not being a decent mod for answering one of your members, which you didn't like apparently. That's the point and I'm not saying that you should be responsible for his actions.
Actually i didnt accused you for not being decent (didnt want to, sry if it came over to you like this) but a change in your attitude recently, cant really blame you by the amount of flame war in your section but your still a mod and should have a thick skin dont you think?
He just implicitly suggested a genocide and I said that we are not the country being accused of committing a genocide and the opposite is correct. Am I wrong? Isn't Turkey accused of a genocide? Whether that actually happened or not, I honestly don't know. You could blame if I had said that 'Turkey sure committed a genocide'. I hope you understand the difference.
Thats right but the way you wrote it like ''no wonder you guys are accused of genocide'' implys things, i know my english isnt the best but its not that bad either.

Also i noticed something but i dont wanna post it openly, you can pm me if you are curious.

He just implicitly suggested a genocide and I said that we are not the country being accused of committing a genocide and the opposite is correct. Am I wrong? Isn't Turkey accused of a genocide? Whether that actually happened or not, I honestly don't know. You could blame me if I had said that 'Turkey surely committed a genocide'. I hope you understand the difference.

No I didn't. Everyone who have been a member in this forum for over a month would know that I don't like Sunnis more than Shias and vice versa. Accusing an atheist with being sectarian fits your inconsistent nature indeed.

But you should stop twisting my words, and accept this very simple fact without crying about Armenians and Kurds: Iran has been bitch slapped back into its righful place. Have a problem with this fact? Take it out from your mullahs, not from a Turk for speaking the truths.

How much are you willing to pay me for my account ? o_O

You know it. :)

"So I suppose some members licking Saudi arses here doesn't make them Saudis, but him supporting Iran makes him an Iranian? Hypocrisy much?"

Mods out there won't use such words which will eventually lead into flame war.... It's not just about giving infractions and deleting posts. You exactly know my point that's why you changed your post after i quoted you.

Giving as an example; A mod insult/swear and troll as long as he distributes infractions equally ? I don't think so. :no:
troll? I don't think you are in a place to tell me whether I'm trolling or not. Actually criticizing Mods in open forums instead of GHQ or with others mods is against the rules and can lead to infractions. It seems the fact that everytime you whine/bash me and I answer here in full (which is not my duty) has given you the wrong indication. If you have noticed, no other mod does it, answering other members about what they should or should not do in the forum publicly. Maybe I am doing the wrong thing.

Yes my post was harsh, but it's true and I didn't actually 'change' it in the context you say. I replaced the word arses with behind, if you think that's called changing, it's your decision. Yes I thought maybe another word would be more appropriate. I didn't insult any specific country/member/faith and I still believe that post is 100% truth.

You are quite an active mod i thought there is no way you didnt seen it.
Most of the posts I delete or give infractions to, I'm notified of them by other members. I don't read most posts in detail, especially in threads with high reply count.

Actually i didnt accused you for not being decent (didnt want to, sry if it came over to you like this) but a change in your attitude recently, cant really blame you by the amount of flame war in your section but your still a mod and should have a thick skin dont you think?

You said this:

I do agree that my posts may not be liked by some members recently, but my posts don't violate any rules. Maybe the fact that just too many Turkish and Arab members have being on an Anti-Iran rampage in past days has something to do with it.

Thats right but the way you wrote it like ''no wonder you guys are accused of genocide'' implys things, i know my english isnt the best but its not that bad either.

I made things clear later about what I meant, honestly I don't always check what my posts may exactly imply, but surely, I don't mean that 'I'm certain it happenned'.

But you should stop twisting my words, and accept this very simple fact without crying about Armenians and Kurds: Iran has been bitch slapped back into its righful place. Have a problem with this fact? Take it out from your mullahs, not from a Turk for speaking the truths.

Already answered your 'truth' in chill thread.

Also i noticed something but i dont wanna post it openly, you can pm me if you are curious.

@xenon54

Wanted to open a new pm, but it gave an error. Don't know the reason. Can't you say it here, with some sort of encryption or something? :D

Last edited:
Already answered your 'truth' in chill thread.

You couldn't handle it and tried to provoke me with the so-called Armenian genocide and the murdered Turkish civilians in Mavi Marmara in a completely off topic post.

Now you are trying to explain how fair you are as a mod :disagree:

I do agree that my posts may not be liked by some members recently, but my posts don't violate any rules. Maybe the fact that just too many Turkish and Arab members have being on an Anti-Iran rampage in past days has something to do with it.
Im gonna leave out the rest since we are drifting away from original sense of the topic...

Im not talking about past 2-3 days but more like 2-3 weeks, remember the Breaking Bad post i made about you in a Israeli thread in Iranian section, thats the first time i noticed a change in your attitude.
I mean this particular post.
Netanyahu's speech to Congress, March 3rd, 2015

BTW: the only reason why i opened the discussion here and not in GHQ is that im not interested in getting you in trouble or something, i hope you see that there is no ill intention behind this conversation, i can delete my posts later if you want.

Im gonna leave out the rest since we are drifting away from original sense of the topic...

Im not talking about past 2-3 days but more like 2-3 weeks, remember the Breaking Bad post i made about you in a Israeli thread in Iranian section, thats the first time i noticed a change in your attitude.
I mean this particular post.
Netanyahu's speech to Congress, March 3rd, 2015

BTW: the only reason why i opened the discussion here and not in GHQ is that im not interested in getting you in trouble or something, i hope you see that there is no ill intention behind this conversation, i can delete my posts later if you want.

Over some matters, I honestly can't talk any better. Netanyahu is one of them. So please excuse me for that. Maybe that's a problem with me. It's like trying to talk nicely about an ISIS terrorist. I just can't.

You could always open a thread in GHQ and I never mind it, actually I encourage it. I've told the mod team to replace someone else instead of me, but it's not accepted till now and I'm stuck around, unfortunately. I don't really mind if hundreds of thread are opened for me in GHQ. No need to delete posts here.

PS: Read my reply about opening a pm above, it gives an error. If you can say it openly about what you noticed, write it here please.

Over some matters, I honestly can't talk any better. Netanyahu is one of them. So please excuse me for that. Maybe that's a problem with me. It's like trying to talk nicely about an ISIS terrorist. I just can't.
Doesnt matter what context, just an exsample on general attutide change.

You could always open a thread in GHQ and I never mind it, actually I encourage it. I've told the mod team to replace someone else instead of me, but it's not accepted till now and I'm stuck around, unfortunately. I don't really mind if hundreds of thread are opened for me in GHQ. No need to delete posts here.
I know you are fed up with your job, and i think you got my point, so lets leave it at that.

PS: Read my reply about opening a pm above, it gives an error. If you can say it openly about what you noticed, write it here please.
Im not 100% sure about it so i dont wanna post something openly that might turn out be wrong, as i said lets leave it at that.

I think we all got a little bit too much into flamewars, speaking for myself, i also posted stuff that i normally wouldnt do in the same fashion.

Back
Top Bottom