What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Okay then, no point in talking with someone you think is in a lower level. No need to bring your level lower.

The rest doesn't matter anyways

Oh come on; don't be such a kill joy ! :argh:

Fight....fight...fight ! :pop:

Jokes aside - Serp, you have to agree that some of the members over there in the Iranian section tend to cross quite a few modicums of decency.

And have you seen what the other side has done or not?

No I haven't but I have seen the insults your Azeri fellow threw at @xenon54 , @Sinan and others - His tantrums, his allegations, his smug replies and most of all his insinuations of any Turk who doesn't agree with him being a terrorist sympathizer.

If that much rubbish was thrown at me I'd snap back too.

Jokes aside - Serp, you have to agree that some of the members over there in the Iranian section tend to cross quite a few modicums of decency.
Difference of quality. :meeting:

No I haven't but I have seen the insults your Azeri fellow threw at @xenon54 , @Sinan and others - His tantrums, his allegations, his smug replies and most of all his insinuations of any Turk who doesn't agree with him being a terrorist sympathizer.

He was doing the same with Iranians with a year ago....but they accepted him back with open arms... :lol: :rofl:

He was doing the same with Iranians with a year ago....but they accepted him back with open arms... :lol: :rofl:

He did the same thing with me; he suddenly went from someone who had nothing good to say about Persians to someone who was more Persian than the Persians themselves. That coupled with his insults should have been reason enough for him to get banned.

And if truth be told, for a while, I was angry at you guys including you and @xenon54 for continuing to talk to him despite him insulting Pakistan and Pakistanis in the most disparaging terms possible. And why ? Simply because he was a Turk.

Now hes once more a Persian - How does his split personality works isn't something I can't seem to understand !

Now hes once more a Persian - How does his split personality works isn't something I can't seem to understand !
He won't be a Turk again....i guarantee you that.

And if truth be told, for a while, I was angry at you guys including you and @xenon54 for continuing to talk to him despite him insulting Pakistan and Pakistanis in the most disparaging terms possible. And why ? Simply because he was a Turk.

Also, sorry for this one too....

I also disagree with his attitude sometimes, but believe me, you haven't seen everything. The story is much more than that. you should know that they also talk shit behind us in other sections only to get away with it. I brought one example here.

I know you have good relations with Turkish members here, but what you saw was just a small part. Perhaps the best thing to say is that no one is fully innocent here.

Last edited:

don't call that kid Azeri, bro. Look at how many Azeri people there are on this forum, there is nothing but respect and love towards each other's nation, let alone using such words. @rmi5 suffers from hallucinations thinking he's the smartest and goes on a rampage if you disagree with him. now i get why so many people dislike him here, he just sings the songs of the ones willing to accept him, a spineless clown, hence at times he's pro-Iran, then pro-Turkey, then pro-Israel, pro-Pakistan etc. just ignore him and let him bark, trust me, nothing of value is lost. such types who twist their words, personality and views so often will remain a 0. indeed, a shame for all Turkics, if he is a Turkic that is, because he is no different, if not worse, than the Persians which he so passionately used to detest once ;)

don't call that kid Azeri, bro. Look at how many Azeri people there are on this forum, there is nothing but respect and love towards each other's nation, let alone using such words. @rmi5 suffers from hallucinations thinking he's the smartest and goes on a rampage if you disagree with him. now i get why so many people dislike him here, he just sings the songs of the ones willing to accept him, a spineless clown, hence at times he's pro-Iran, then pro-Turkey, then pro-Israel, pro-Pakistan etc. just ignore him and let him bark, trust me, nothing of value is lost. such types who twist their words, personality and views so often will remain a 0. indeed, a shame for all Turkics, if he is a Turkic that is, because he is no different, if not worse, than the Persians which he so passionately used to detest once ;)

Wlli personally don't believe he is Turkic..there are Turks that we are not fond of..but this two faced behaviour doesn't belong to our people....

Haman when we first met....that he is half-azeri then happened to be half kurd...and list goes on. Then we realized he was just a liar and proved his lies....I think it's the same case with the Rmi, the attention whore...i mean how many times he came and said," i'm leaving this site and never come back again, farewell friends. :cray:" To get attention he lies, and he proved his lies with Xenon...I say, he is no Azeri either. An Azeri would know his language.

@Armstrong , is this Rmi guy (and our fault) was the reason that you don't visit our section as you used to be ?

1 and half page of insults on my back! wow, look who are the real attention whores!
BTW, @Serpentine I don't care about any of these trolls, hence you are not needed to reply them back about something that is related to me.
@Armstrong talking behind others is not brave. BTW, as far as Pakistan is concerned, I have both criticized Pakistan(when Jundallah took Iranian soldiers as hostages), and criticized Iran(when Iran shelled Pakistanis). You can ask @Serpentine to confirm this when I criticized Iran. When jundallah freely goes back and forth and harbors in Pakistan, I simply cannot cheer for Pakistan. If it happens again, I would bash Pakistan again, simply because that would be the right thing to do.
Also, your other problem with me is about that thread in Europe section. As I have told you before, when a thread is about Azerbaijan, I would not tolerate chit chat on that thread, and you were going off-topic, hence I dealt with you in that way. If it was any another person instead of you, I would have bashed him as well in the exactly(100%) the same way.
PS. @Armstrong as far as Persians are concerned, I have numerous agreements and disagreements with them, but as an Azerbaijani(Azerbaijanis are a shiite nation), whether I believe/do not believe in shiism, whether I love/hate persians, I would choose to stand against the ones who call for genocide against shiites(or jews or christians or ...), simply because 40 million of shiites are my fellow people from Azerbaijani people and I am a modern and moral human being. If that makes you or anyone else put any label on me, I don't care. I have my own principles and absolutely don't care about others opinions about me.

Last edited:
I also disagree with his attitude, but believe me, you haven't seen everything. The story is much more than that. you should know that they also talk shit behind us in other sections only to get away with it. I brought one example here.

I know you have good relations with Turkish members here, but what you saw was just a small part. Perhaps the best thing to say is that no one is fully innocent here.

I used the word "Poorsian" in a completely sarcastic post which was intended for an Iranian guy (Surenas) who were talking about how mighty the Persian Empire has become. And how it is time for the Iranic people to rise and rule the Middle East. It cannot be taken as a racial insult like you say. But of course you can continue to use my words as an excuse for your double standards.

Serpentine in a nutshell: "Did that guy just called us "Poorsians"? Fvck that guy. I will unleash haman the retard, kollang the teenager, and rmi the identitiy crisis on them"
GIF-Remember-when-they-told-us-to-not-speak-to-strangers-on-the-Internet.gif

1 and half page of insults on my back! wow, look who are the real attention whores!
BTW, @Serpentine I don't care about any of these trolls, hence you are not needed to reply them back about something that is related to me.
@Armstrong talking behind others is not brave. BTW, as far as Pakistan is concerned, I have both criticized Pakistan(when Jundallah took Iranian soldiers as hostages), and criticized Iran(when Iran shelled Pakistanis). You can ask @Serpentine to confirm this when I criticized Iran. When jundallah freely goes back and forth and harbors in Pakistan, I simply cannot cheer for Pakistan. If it happens again, I would bash Pakistan again, simply because that would be the right thing to do.
Also, your other problem with me is about that thread in Europe section. As I have told you before, when a thread is about Azerbaijan, I would not tolerate chit chat on that thread, and you were going off-topic, hence I dealt with you in that way. If it was any another person instead of you, I would have bashed him as well in the exactly(100%) the same way.

You did not criticize Pakistan; you insulted and spewed venom against Pakistan. You called my people abominable things and you have continued on with that despicable habit against anyone who does not agree with your delusions. More times than once have I seen the slanderous insults you threw against @Sinan and @xenon54 here and I very vividly remember how they replied back, at first, in a courteous manner and yet your insults knew know limits.

Please spare me your multiple personality disorders; your tantrums against Persians, than the Turks and Pakistanis and everyone else who does not confirm to your delusions, are very plain to see for all.

You did not criticize Pakistan; you insulted and spewed venom against Pakistan. You called my people abominable things and you have continued on with that despicable habit against anyone who does not agree with your delusions. More times than once have I seen the slanderous insults you threw against @Sinan and @xenon54 here and I very vividly remember how they replied back, at first, in a courteous manner and yet your insults knew know limits.
My relation with others is none of your concerns, but as far as the first part of your post is concerned, you were saying that hostages are not in Pakistan, while the sunni Imam of Zahedan(who played the mediator role in freeing soldiers), later approved my point that they were harbored in Pakistan and kept hostages in Pakistan. I also sent the link for his speech a few days after that. so, What you were saying was delusions, not my words.

My relation with others is none of your concerns, but as far as the first part of your post is concerned, you were saying that hostages are not in Pakistan, while the sunni Imam of Zahedan(who played the mediator role in freeing soldiers), later approved my point that they were harbored in Pakistan and kept hostages in Pakistan. I also sent the link for his speech a few days after that. so, What you were saying was delusions, not my words.
Shut the fvck up, farsi boy-toy.

Back
Top Bottom