What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thank you.
No problem.

I did but lost interest pretty quick, its a good game though.
A month or 2 ago I found 3 villages and connected them with a railroad. Then I built my own town on an island and had it connected via an under water rail road to another island that had a town. I built.

P.S (Creative mode)

1242855704508_95BurnNotice_mif_640_320.jpg

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Cute looks (except when he smiles looks like his top and bottom jaws cant meet), fights are awesome and the girl although is almost 40 or is already 40 looks nice :p:

From

BurnNoticeSeason6DVD.jpg

No problem.

A month or 2 ago I found 3 villages and connected them with a railroad. Then I built my own town on an island and had it connected via an under water rail road to another island that had a town. I built.

P.S (Creative mode)
I never had such a patience anymore after building a City in Sim City 4 which took me 4 years. :D

Actually, the entire world belongs to Turkiye, we just don't make a big fuss about it being occupied territory, we are taking our time before we start reclaiming territory.:devil::devil: :butcher:

Talking about games, any of you play wargame
Thanks for doing the hard work for me, I'll just sit in the Emperors chair and make sure it doesn't fall apart. :devil:

I just found an Age of Empires: Age of Kings disc that's covered in dust, wonder if it works on an XP windows.

No problem.

P.S (Creative mode)

No mods ??

Thanks for doing the hard work for me, I'll just sit in the Emperors chair and make sure it doesn't fall apart. :devil:

That is one of the many factors I am counting on, you getting lazy by sitting on the emperors chair and then out of nowhere you lose your control over your territory where we will just come in and establish order and give you citizenship, so be please don't work hard :devil:

not much fall in study i have fully spend several pen recently ! :D

lolz no was wrapping gifts all afternoon

wrapping gifts for nieces and nephews done:

View attachment 175419 View attachment 175423

x0scow.jpg

Alright just had late lunch....
omg ! what a kind mother u will be ! :-)

Princess Showdown, Fawzia of Egypt vs Neslişah Sultan, who is more beautiful ?

Neslişah Sultan
View attachment 175505

Fawzia
View attachment 175506
both are ugly :lol:

That is one of the many factors I am counting on, you getting lazy by sitting on the emperors chair and then out of nowhere you lose your control over your territory where we will just come in and establish order and give you citizenship, so be please don't work hard :devil:
Nobody gives me anything, I take it, and who says sitting in the Emperors chair preventing an Empire from falling apart is lazy? :devil:

My first reaction was like :o: :blink: :o: then it went to :fie: then I was like take it as a compliment.... :unsure:

Wrapping ability makes good moms? :p:

Wait was that for lunch? :unsure:

I think it was a compliment :D

If you have 10 nephews, send 5 gifts and let the games begin, survivors will be worthy of continuing family lineage, natural selection :D

You didn't saw anything about Minecraft, mate. :)
View attachment 175709

^^^^ These are the mods i'm gonna use for 1.7.10, i have still around 15-20 mods to add....not gonna finish adding tonight i guess....
Bro the problem is once they release a new version your gonna need to reinstall all the mods again, too lazy for this. :)

My first reaction was like :o: :blink: :o: then it went to :fie: then I was like take it as a compliment.... :unsure:

Wrapping ability makes good moms? :p:

Wait was that for lunch? :unsure:
well i NEVER will do the thing u have done ! :D and i could NEVER remember these thing like birth day ..... cuz i dont really care :D and i dont mind if some one forget these thing for me :D when i saw ur actions i guess u are a kind girl and u will be a kind mother :D

Back
Top Bottom