What's new

Çay Bahçesi

thanks dude :tup:
No problem buddy. people of South Caucasus are one of my favorite people and I have done a good research about their history and their legends, specially bout "Gaalesh" people. We have deep rooted connections with each other. There was a very interesting website, named Shomaliha, which was unfortunately shut down the previous year, but it was run jointly by Gilaks and Mazerouni people and it contained a sea of knowledge and information about South Caspian people, their roots, their customs, their tradition, their history, their legends, ... I can still remember many of their articles, and can re-narrate them + my own research for you.
PS. since there are some "Ma'loum Al haal" crazies in the other thread, I replied your comment here.

No problem buddy. people of South Caucasus are one of my favorite people and I have done a good research about their history and their legends, specially bout "Gaalesh" people. We have deep rooted connections with each other. There was a very interesting website, named Shomaliha, which was unfortunately shut down the previous year, but it was run jointly by Gilaks and Mazerouni people and it contained a sea of knowledge and information about South Caspian people, their roots, their customs, their tradition, their history, their legends, ... I can still remember many of their articles, and can re-narrate them + my own research for you.
PS. since there are some "Ma'loum Al haal" crazies in the other thread, I replied your comment here.

This link directs to a archive which has captured the website over time, this way you might be able to extract data which normally would be lost, some links are dead but many links looks to be operating, play with the timeframe to maybe get access to some other inaccessible pages

www.shomaliha.com - شماليها

Last edited:
This link directs to a archive which has captured the website over time, this way you might be able to extract data which normally would be lost, some links are dead but many links looks to be operating, play with the timeframe to maybe get access to some other inaccessible pages

www.shomaliha.com - شماليها
Thank you so much!!! :tup:
I need to make a back up from their articles, now. :dance3:

At last some progress.
Welcome long time no see. I remember before I joined the forum I always enjoyed reading your posts.

İyi sen nabıyon ?..

Ya beyler son zamanlarda kimse yok heralde forumda... Özellikle savunmayla ilgili eskisi gibi muhabbet dönmüyo... Noluyo haberi olan var mı ?..
Son zamanlarda haberler yavasdi. Bu atmaca haber guzel olmus.

@rmi5

it's very nice of you. unfortunately my only sources of information about gilaks and mazandaranis are websites like iranica and i don't even know whether they are reliable or not.
there are several facebook pages about caspian people as well but texts are written in persian script which is not easy for me to read (i know the basics though) . seems like it's same case with your website unfortunately… but i’ll try :enjoy:

@rmi5

it's very nice of you. unfortunately my only sources of information about gilaks and mazandaranis are websites like iranica and i don't even know whether they are reliable or not.
there are several facebook pages about caspian people as well but texts are written in persian script which is not easy for me to read (i know the basics though) . seems like it's same case with your website unfortunately… but i’ll try :enjoy:

Unfortunately, many parts of the website are gone, but I'll send you other links as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom