What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bro the problem is once they release a new version your gonna need to reinstall all the mods again, too lazy for this. :)
Yeah, i know....but you don't have to...you can stick with your older version if you want to and swap once a year like me. :)

I think it was a compliment :D

If you have 10 nephews, send 5 gifts and let the games begin, survivors will be worthy of continuing family lineage, natural selection :D
That's not natural selection that's cruel selection. :o:

I think it was a compliment :D

If you have 10 nephews, send 5 gifts and let the games begin, survivors will be worthy of continuing family lineage, natural selection :D
:rofl: Either that or I pick my favourite and send him/ her the gift and let the other die of jealousy :unsure:

Unfortunately 4 of them live in 1 house...3 within walking distance only 2 (1 of them is my fav lives in different state)

well i NEVER will do the thing u have done ! :D and i could NEVER remember these thing like birth day ..... cuz i dont really care :D and i dont mind if some one forget these thing for me :D when i saw ur actions i guess u are a kind girl and u will be a kind mother :D

Well, I am visiting them after few mths ago (went to the states when my cousin their uncle got married in March/ April 2014) - but I missed first 2-3 yrs of their lives as our family was in a family feud and I wasnt allowed to go to America now since I saved up enough I am breaking tradition ;)

No mods ??
I haven't used any. Only those 2 texture packs. I think the problem with your game is that you have so many mods that they are conflicting with each other hence the game doesn't work.

I have only used mods on arma 2 and empire total war.

I haven't used any. Only those 2 texture packs. I think the problem with your game is that you have so many mods that they are conflicting with each other hence the game doesn't work.

Yeap, they are conflicting with each other..but i'm gonna solve this one way or other. :)

Without any mods...Minecraft is super-boring....

For texture pack, i use Soartex...making all visuals smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:

I started playing Arma 3 and thought yey finaly a realistic military simulation but stopped playin once i realised that my character gets tired and walks slowly behind the team after a session which felt like running simulator 2014. :D

Seriously who wants to walk 10km like in real life, how am i supposed to play this? :disagree:

Nobody gives me anything, I take it, and who says sitting in the Emperors chair preventing an Empire from falling apart is lazy? :devil:

Well. you want to have your dirty work done by a 3rd party, and when we start reclaiming territory there is only Pasha, troops and civilians

Well. you want to have your dirty work done by a 3rd party, and when we start reclaiming territory there is only Pasha, troops and civilians
:enjoy: What's Pasha?

I hope you're not taking this seriously :undecided:.

After 12 Hours of struggling, finally get it done. :yahoo:

Adsız2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom