What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Which mods are you using ?
I dont remember exactly its been a while but i do have a good one that makes the game look better without getting rid of that minecraft look. Also I was using the PSY gangnam style skin for my guy.

You play?
@Sinan
Edit:

I have the faithful texture pack and John Smith Legacy texture pack.

I saw a cool one online where you can fire ballistic missiles.

Last edited:
I dont remember exactly its been a while but i do have a good one that makes the game look better without getting rid of that minecraft look. Also I was using the PSY gangnam style skin for my guy.

You play?

Yeap, time to time...now my biggest problem is to getting the whole thing work. :lol:

Yeap, time to time...now my biggest problem is to getting the whole thing work. :lol:
Are you having trouble with the mods or the whole game?

The game is addicting :ashamed:

You know how to find out where you are on the map right? Your coordinates? How advanced are you in the game on a scale of 1-10.

Are you having trouble with the mods or the whole game?

Mods... i like Gregtech mod...and adding different mods over it..but it get very complicated...

So, i found a mod pack named FTB: Resurrection.. but game doesn't start this time....

Do you pay regularly for minecraft or once a time ? I heard its needs high amount of performance, not possible with my current laptop.

Mods... i like Gregtech mod...and adding different mods over it..but it get very complicated...

So, i found a mod pack named FTB: Resurrection.. but game doesn't start this time....
I found this. not sure if it works but it has alot of :tup: on youtube

Do you pay regularly for minecraft or once a time ? I heard its needs high amount of performance, not possible with my current laptop.
Yeah it sucks resources. One one of my laptops it isn't playable on the other I can play but its slow. Ironically the one that I cant play it on is newer than the one it works on. Both are pretty old though so I just play it on my desktop. Honestly if anyone is into games its worth building your own desktop computer. The one my brother built cost ~$500 but if I was to buy it it would have costed ~$1000+. Right now I have a computer with 16 gb ram, 8 core 4ghz processor, and an amd radeon hd 7800 series graphics card. Total cost was max ~$600 probably more like $500 - $550.

You pay one time.

But it is really becomes good with mods...making nitro-diesel, burning it in a boiler and producing steam, sending steam to a turbine and generating power, and stuff like this. I play time to time when find free time.

Yeah it sucks resources. One one of my laptops it isn't playable on the other I can play but its slow. Ironically the one that I cant play it on is newer than the one it works on. Both are pretty old though so I just play it on my desktop. Honestly if anyone is into games its worth building your own desktop computer. The one my brother built cost ~$500 but if I was to buy it it would have costed ~$1000+. Right now I have a computer with 16 gb ram, 8 core 4ghz processor, and an amd radeon hd 7800 series graphics card. Total cost was max ~$600 probably more like $500 - $550.

I will buy the kings of laptops and pcs when I win tje new year lottery :D I don't even have a game console man.

No conflicts still not working. :)

Making the game work, is harder than the game itself. :)

We can happily give whole Pakistan to Turkeye, Kashmir is just one territory. This is how much we love Turkeye.:smitten:

Actually, the entire world belongs to Turkiye, we just don't make a big fuss about it being occupied territory, we are taking our time before we start reclaiming territory.:devil::devil: :butcher:

Talking about games, any of you play wargame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom