What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Icarus @Hyperion @Sinan @xenon54 @Hakan @usernameless @XenoEnsi-14 @Akheilos @T-123456 @scorpionx @LoveIcon @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 - I have a terrible.....terrible stomach ache and yet I still ate half of a large sized cheese and pineapple pizza ! :o:

Damn the stomach hurts like hell ! :hitwall:

Sometimes I think I am my own worst enemy ! :cry:

But was the taste worth it ? :azn:

Hell Yeah ! :smokin:

It's not time of lunch or dinner in Pakistan, taking into account your butt background, you ate it as snack?

Good thing about Butts is that they all kill themselves, eventually. Just waiting for Nawaz to do the same. IK has no vision, instead of dharnas, he needs to befriend Nawaz and take him out every night for nihari! :D

@Icarus @Hyperion @Sinan @xenon54 @Hakan @usernameless @XenoEnsi-14 @Akheilos @T-123456 @scorpionx @LoveIcon @SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 - I have a terrible.....terrible stomach ache and yet I still ate half of a large sized cheese and pineapple pizza ! :o:

Damn the stomach hurts like hell ! :hitwall:

Sometimes I think I am my own worst enemy ! :cry:

But was the taste worth it ? :azn:

Hell Yeah ! :smokin:

Good thing about Butts is that they all kill themselves, eventually. Just waiting for Nawaz to do the same. IK has no vision, instead of dharnas, he needs to befriend Nawaz and take him out every night for nihari! :D

@LoveIcon @Jazzbot @Icarus @Xeric @dexter @HRK - He thinks he'll win ? :sarcastic:

For a Butt martyrdom is to die of a heart-attack while eating his 10th plate of Nihari in the same sitting ! :smokin:

Why not,did the Kashmiri Food Machine have anything to do with it?
You dont want to end like him maybe?
lolz no was wrapping gifts all afternoon

wrapping gifts for nieces and nephews done:

20141213_153407.jpg
20141213_153420.jpg

x0scow.jpg

Alright just had late lunch....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom