What's new

Çay Bahçesi

1678.jpg

Meryem uzerli aka Hurrem Sultan and Drew barrymore could be sisters:azn:

@American Pakistani What's up bro? Have not seen you around after the last border clashes of Iran and Pakistan and your arguing with Iranians :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I felt ashamed and could not come to PDF just cuz I fought my Iranian brothers...:cry:

Just kidding bro...I got busy with college and stuff...though I visit PDF on weekends...

Love and Salaams to my Turkish, Iranian, Arabic, Central Asian brothers in this thread.:smitten::smitten:

You have a right of your opinion, dear Indian American.
First of all it's Native American, and I'm a 100% European mutt bad a$$. Blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, tall sexiness.
You think Kashmir does not belong to Pakistan ? :mad:
I know it doesn't, it's Independent Kashmir. :angel:

I have a terrible.....terrible stomach ache and yet I still ate half of a large sized cheese and pineapple pizza ! :o:

Damn the stomach hurts like hell ! :hitwall:

Sometimes I think I am my own worst enemy ! :cry:

But was the taste worth it ? :azn:

Hell Yeah ! :smokin:
That's nothing, I ate a whole large pizza no problem but never with pineapple :sick:.

First of all it's Native American, and I'm a 100% European mutt bad a$$. Blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, tall sexiness.

I think he meant an American of Indian (our neighbor) descent ! :lol:

I know it doesn't, it's Independent Kashmir. :angel:

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris; I am one and I say it belongs to Pakistan ! :smokin:

How in the world did he come to that conclusion....o_O

Why? Religion and Brothers is off the table, still can have that with Independence. Better be convincing too. :police::dirol:

:what: I'm a Kashmiri....the land is mine and I want to be with Pakistan - What is not convincing about that ? :unsure:

My beloved Pakistan ! :kiss3:

Is that convincing enough ? :azn:

:what: I'm a Kashmiri....the land is mine and I want to be with Pakistan - What is not convincing about that ? :unsure:

My beloved Pakistan ! :kiss3:

Is that convincing enough ? :azn:
I think I need to bring in the .......Bad Cop :police::devil:
hawaiianpizza.jpg

Extra large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom