What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This whole engagement thing is straining my nerves a lot... I don't wanna break anyone's heart and try to stay calm (in real life not in PDF)...but i feel like i'm gonna explode someday....
So whose heart are you willing to break on PDF? :pop:

Spit out the strain...You see talking helps I am not sure why guys dont do that much and prefer to pretend they are fine when they are on the verge of exploding :angry:

This whole engagement thing is straining my nerves a lot... I don't wanna break anyone's heart and try to stay calm (in real life not in PDF)...but i feel like i'm gonna explode someday....

You can empty yourself here. :D Let the games begin.

Joke aside, you should wait for this period to pass, it's hard, but after that, you won't remember anything.

I'm talking like a guy who is already married, which is very weird. lol

So whose heart are you willing to break on PDF? :pop:

Spit out the strain...You see talking helps I am not sure why guys dont do that much and prefer to pretend they are fine when they are on the verge of exploding :angry:

Nothing will help from talking here....i have to endure this period, :(

You can empty yourself here. :D Let the games begin.

Joke aside, you should wait for this period to pass, it's hard, but after that, you won't remember anything.

I'm talking like a guy who is already married, which is very weird. lol
Exactly. :)

That's natural. My friend didn't recognise me before his wedding :D He was like a ball of nerves. Try to relax. One way is to beat someone or be beaten. That's so damn relaxing, better than meditation LOL or you can buy like 50-100 plates or bottles (like beer bottles) and crush them with club. That's so relieving, you won't believe it. Pamuk gibi olursun yeminle ;)

That's natural. My friend didn't recognise me before his wedding :D He was like a ball of nerves. Try to relax. One way is to beat someone or be beaten. That's so damn relaxing, better than meditation LOL or you can buy like 50-100 plates or bottles (like beer bottles) and crush them with club. That's so relieving, you won't believe it. Pamuk gibi olursun yeminle ;)
strange things guys do :unsure:

:lol: Lol...

Normally i'm a relaxed guy in real life.

Mate, let me tell.

Sunday we went to a jeweler first we ordered our engagement rings (which we decided earlier by looking approximately 500-600 rings). After ordering, my mom showed a bracelet to my GF, as an engagement gift. And asked her opinion. She said it is beautiful. Then mom showed another 6-7 bracelets and GF said they are all beautiful.

So we decided on the first one, since mom didn't want to bargain with the seller near my GF. We both leaved, mom went to home. Then she phoned me, and wanted to learn if my GF wants look at other jewelries. GF said, "I dunno"...

After arguing with mom both yesterday night and today. I convinced her to buy the first bracelet, as i said "This will go nowhere. If you show her another 30 bracelets, she will say all are beautiful and all are fine with her. The first one really looked on her nice. And this your first choice as this is your gift to her you should buy it." But i said this at least 10 times, in different phone calls.

And mom bought it.

Now the issue is how we are going to make "Kız isteme" if it will be both "Kız isteme" and "Engament", what if her father says"We should think a bit" and we have to go second time. We would send her clothes in the morning of "Kız isteme" as a engagement gift. But if his father doesn't consent in the first time, we will go for a second time. And it would be meaningless to send clothes....

God.....i gave GF's phone number, and said speak to her and to her mother. Don't involve me in this stuff, as i have no idea.....

God help me.

What is Kız isteme @Sinan

My family goes to girls house. And her family is there. We sit down talk. At some point my father will say to her father. "We want your daughter to our son."

His father will either say "Youngs met each other, loved each other. We have no say after this. I give my consent".

Or He will say "We have to think a bit and talk with our elders. We will let you know".....which means we have to go for the second time. At the second time he will give his consent.

It is a tradition in Turkey.

My family goes to girls house. And her family is there. We sit down talk. At some point my father will say to her father. "We want your daughter to our son."

His father will either say "Youngs met each other, loved each other. We have no say after this. I give my consent".

Or He will say "We have to think a bit, and talk with our elders. We will let you know".....which means we have to go for the second time. At the second time he will give his consent.

Ahh sending proposal ...it is also common in the Malay culture...family take gifts and ask for the girl's hand ....In the past they would present the proposal in a poetry form....interesting event

We have it in Pakistan (some families) esp (but not exclusive to them other families would ALSO do so) if the families dont know each other much!

Or He will say "We have to think a bit and talk with our elders. We will let you know".....which means we have to go for the second time. At the second time he will give his consent.

Is that how it works in most countries?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom