What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@telkon cmon you can't be like zero percent Asiatic ? is there even such Krygyz ?

@Akheilos

Girl kidnapping is also very common, mostly at rural areas, even if girl and boy loves each other and parents agree, they still kidnap the girl for fun :D

His father will either say "Youngs met each other, loved each other. We have no say after this. I give my consent".
His father?! I thought...I thought you weren't one of them :cry:

Just Jk. That's exactly how things are in our country. Sometimes a boy has to go dozens of times for her father/mother to accept him, since they may not agree in first time. But that's rare, in first or second session, it's either a yes or no by the parents or the girl herself.

His father?! I thought...I thought you weren't one of them :cry:

Just Jk. That's exactly how things are in our country. Sometimes a boy has to go dozens of times for her father/mother to accept him, since they may not agree in first time. But that's rare, in first or second session, it's either a yes or no by the parents or the girl herself.

Yeah. i exactly like you described. But our situation is different. Not like the traditional one where boy and girl never flirts.
We are doing this out of tradition, answer is definite. But it could be at the first time or second....I hope it will be at the first time.

What i want is, just me and her going to municipality building. Getting married there by signing a piece of paper and go to honeymoon.

But it impossible. No one will consent to that type of marriage.

Back
Top Bottom