What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Seems too much has been happening here.

@Akheilos

You should also post your pic in our chill thread or I will kill @Hakan, yes he is my hostage now and he won't get to live much if you don't care for his life. Also, killing him means killing off the competition, so two birds, one stone, I'm extremely motivated. :butcher:

Seems too much has been happening here.

@Akheilos

You should also post your pic in our chill thread or I will kill @Hakan, yes he is my hostage now and he won't get to live much if you don't care for his life. Also, killing him means killing off the competition, so two birds, one stone, I'm extremely motivated. :butcher:
Bro I am more at ease here...I dont know many Iranian members except you (also not that much) and haman

@telkon non-Turkish face my ***, when someone has Asiatic looking face here, they are labelled as "Japon" and don't get any special attention :D

LOL and who said that I have asiatic looking face?

@Akheilos you are beautiful :) surprised you can't find bf :D I think you repel guys with your academic background LOL I know I disappeared yesterday, but I was watching some milky way timelapse clips, from there I started combing through hubble telescope's images and from there I went into "oh shit, my life, myself is so insignificant on macrocosmic scale :((" mood :D

This whole engagement thing is straining my nerves a lot... I don't wanna break anyone's heart and try to stay calm (in real life not in PDF)...but i feel like i'm gonna explode someday....

LOL and who said that I have asiatic looking face?

@Akheilos you are beautiful :) surprised you can't find bf :D I think you repel guys with your academic background LOL I know I disappeared yesterday, but I was watching some milky way timelapse clips, from there I started combing through hubble telescope's images and from there I went into "oh shit, my life, myself is so insignificant on macrocosmic scale :((" mood :D
Awww....well we are insignificant when compared to the universe...But when compared to the world....we need to showcase our significance and that is all that matters :)

Back
Top Bottom