What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yeah but i caught in the middle....

Mom says, "ask your GF this and that", GF says "ask your mom this and that" on top of it, i'm being scolded for mis-delivering the message. Though, i said contact to each other and talk things with each other, without me being in the middle. I hope things will be more smooth this way.

You should say to your mom "hey mom, x said hello to you, why don't you call her?" And you should say the same to the gf. This way, after some time they'll establish their own connection and leave you alone :)

Well first meeting should have been only with your mum dad brothers and sisters.
After receiving an ok at that meeting or after the meeting you would start arranging the engagement.

What if you make all the arrangement and they don't give you a definite answer?

Oh, get ready my friend. This is just the beginning. These are your easy days.
Zaman geçtikçe bugünleri arayacaksın.

Mate, i already met her parents. She met mine. We met our families in dinner.

After that we had a talk. Are we going to do an engagement "party" and wedding or just a weeding. We decided that we will only do a wedding.

So, when we go to their house. And when her father gives his consent. We will put on the rings. (rings are ready) and it will be a engagement at the same time.

The problem here is, if his father gives his consent at the first time....if not we have to go for the second time.... i explained in the earlier posts why it is a problem if we go for the second time...

Anyways, i'm off to bed now.

@asena_great

Show us a pic of you too, but censor the face so no mullah danger, lets see how much of a giant you are :D
no way ! :D

Open PM with me @asena_great and @atatwolf and @Hakan I dont feel safe posting here in open forum but after that plz delete the PM
wut :smokin:

@Sinan bro i didnt follow all the posts im busy these days but as far as i know u are a step away from marriage and idk when i will come back online so i wanted to congratulated you i hop u have joyful life with ur love with best wishes :-) :tup:

GZ @waz

image.php

does any one knows what that ss(ÇK in turkish ) means ??

Last edited:
im a 2 meter boy with one of the largest shoulders capable of handling 5 guy in street fight ! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

:D

@T-123456 can u tell me what the ÇK stands for ? :D

@waz can u open me and t-123456 in privet massage ?
It seems that it means the set of solutions.
BTW, those questions are not difficult, bro ;)

Back
Top Bottom