What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ahhh yes I remember now ! :(

But I'm still on the Armenian's side 'cause I ate at an Armenian Restaurant and also at a Turkish Restaurant - Their food is more tasty than that of the Turks ! :whistle:

@Neptune @T-123456 @Sinan @Hakan @xenon54 :bunny:
Winter season hunting is open guys :D

@kardeş
Welcome sis :)
I wonder, in what language do you generally speak with your parents considering you're half blood?

Thank you for inviting me to Turkish forum!

Merhaba, I am half Turkish (my father's side) and I am currently going to school in Canada!

Be nice! :p:

Let me guess, your father stayed in Korea after the Korean war and have settled down and married with your mother ^^.

However... that couldn't be the case I think. maybe related ?

Let me guess, your father stayed in Korea after the Korean war and have settled down and married with your mother ^^.

However... that couldn't be the case I think. maybe related ?

That would be her grandfather and she would be quarter Turk... Since she is half, the story ought to be a little different.

But I'm still on the Armenian's side 'cause I ate at an Armenian Restaurant and also at a Turkish Restaurant - Their food is more tasty than that of the Turks ! :whistle:

So you want us to side with India on the Kashmir issue huh,traitor?:big_boss:
I will give you a chance to take it all back,you have one day to come up with an apology and it better be a good one!!!!!:yay:

Thats a very short amount of time man. I went to Istanbul 2 years ago for a week and still felt like I had missed stuff. Nevertheless the main core of touristic sites in Istanbul are centered around the Sultan Ahmet area. You will find Aya Sofia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi right next to each other. These three alone will probably consume all the time you have. So take a taxi from the airport to Sultan Ahmet and you can explore these sites. With regards to food I cant really help. All the food I had with my friends was chicken, fish or lamb. Turkish members could help more on vegetarian Turkish food.

I hereby as the Admiral of the Fleet, use my rights from the Domestic Service Code of TAF; you have been court-martialed. And declared as the enemy of the state.

Back
Top Bottom