What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Hakan

If you are looking at old posts...can't you renew pics and remove obsolete posts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hakan

If you are looking at old posts...can't you renew pics and remove obsolete posts ?

I was gonna do the picture thing but i saw in a thread that webby will fix the picture problem so i was just deleting useless post. I deleted about 150 - 170 useless posts (troll posts, good job posts, corrupted posts, off topic stuff) i didnt delete anything unless it was literally 100% useless.

Im at page 40 something right now in the cleaning process. The thread was 66 pages long earlier and now it is 55 pages long. Also i will move non anka related posts to a seperate thread and rename the thread anka program whatever the same way it used to be.

So there will be 1 anka thread 1 general uav thread.

Thank you for inviting me to Turkish forum!

Merhaba, I am half Turkish (my father's side) and I am currently going to school in Canada!

Be nice! :p:

:)

There is no need to invite you as you are a Turk, this is your forum as much as ours... :)

Of course, sis. All Turks are going to be nice with you, have no doubts. If anyone bothers, just mention us we will take care of them.

Guys meet your sister. :)

@xenon54 @atatwolf @Hakan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @asena_great

@T-123456 your niece. :)

İdris Bal, İdris Naim Şahin... this is the third one..

Yeah,we aware that Turkey needs a fresh blood, a new party.. but i don't think these new parties will be successful. Abdüllatif Şener also built a party at the time, what happened ?

But let's say...if Muarrem İnce and other "Ulusalcı" members joins hands with her, it might be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom