What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan

I didn't went to anywhere in Ankara, I don't care about this place :D people were talking about some lake.

Wasn't Nefer Kurd

Nope, just got labeled that way, because of my stance on things <_<. the summary of my stance, I retaliate to those who take action against me and if the other side ceased to be, I feel pity(because most of the time they are just indoctrinated fools while their masterminds are watching from the rear or are far away in a comfy spot, and I don't make statements to compare them with animals, which somehow is enough to make me something else) . bury them, register their position in the registry and go hunting for the next one until they surrender.

Nope, just got labeled that way, because of my stance on things <_<. the summary of my stance, I retaliate to those who take action against me and if the other side ceased to be, I feel pity(because most of the time they are just indoctrinated fools while their masterminds are watching from the rear or are far away in a comfy spot, and I don't make statements to compare them with animals, which somehow is enough to make me something else) . bury them, register their position in the registry and go hunting for the next one until they surrender.
Did i missed something? :what:

@Sinan

I didn't went to anywhere in Ankara, I don't care about this place :D people were talking about some lake.

Nope, not in Ankara but near Ankara.

Like, Çubuk/Karagöl
karagöl.en-başa.2[1].jpg

Within range of 2 hours car drive.

Beyler bişey sorucam, geçen sene kaldığım dersi almak zorunlu mu ? internetten ders kaydı olmamış elden yapmak zorunda kaldım, ama ben nasılsa gitmiyorum diye kaldığım dersi almamıştım, kayıt olmaz mı şimdi ? bu dönem yanacak gibi geliyor bana.

Back
Top Bottom