What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Here is an exsample of Orkhon script:

Replica of Bilge Khagan's memorial complex in Gazi University, Ankara.

800px-Gok_turk_Epigraph_Copy_in_Gazi_University_Ankara.jpg

Turks in this forum generally have an overbloated and really misplaced sense of themselves. Just look at other threads that had nothing to do with Turkey, for example the one @Mahmoud_EGY started about Egypt making gas deal with sovereign states like Greece. The turkish members came in a really arrogant manner, saying how it was provocation by Egypt bla bla.
And then it was the Iran-Azerbaijan bilateral relations thread in the Iranian section (again, nothing to do with Turkey)
But I knew beforehand it would turn into another Iran-Turkey pissing contest. And I was right. The usual turkish members with their usual BS, like they claim ownership to countries like Cypriot, Azerbaijan etc. Like WTF?!
Not even yanks behave with such an ego.
Cyprus and Azerbaijan are in our interest and everything going on in there also directly affects us so we will make comments, you are free to discuss on every topic as long as you dont troll like last time nobody is holding you.

Lol, don't do it man.... they live in a different universe where knowledge and logic doesn't exists..... we need to stop arguing with them unless they came into our section.
Alright alright.

Who is angry with me ? If you mean haman, as i said before, his opinion is irrelevant.

Other than that, i'm responsible for my posts not for anyone else's.

If you say things are too much heated for discussion. That's fine by me. My post is up there if anyone gets his head cool, he can answer.

Why do you even talk with those goons?
If they said something, just respond with one short statement and neglect rest of their gibberish.
Would you retaliate if some mental patient insults you in the street? Of course not. They are not different either.

Dear Turkish Friends,

Finally, I got a chance to visit your beautiful city Istanbul for a day. I got a very less time as I am travelling from Canada to India and got 10-12 hours (10 am-7PM) halt so I went for e-visa and got it. Now, I am looking for some help to figure out how I can utilize my hours in a best way to catch a glimpse of beautiful city. Please suggest me if any tours can work during this period and what delicacy (vegetarian) I should try. Thanks for your help in advance.

PS: I know it is not Defense related topic but I thought it will be easier to get attention here. Moderators, feel free to move it to members forum once I get few responses. Thanks!

Dear Turkish Friends,

Finally, I got a chance to visit your beautiful city Istanbul for a day. I got a very less time as I am travelling from Canada to India and got 10-12 hours (10 am-7PM) halt so I went for e-visa and got it. Now, I am looking for some help to figure out how I can utilize my hours in a best way to catch a glimpse of beautiful city. Please suggest me if any tours can work during this period and what delicacy (vegetarian) I should try. Thanks for your help in advance.

PS: I know it is not Defense related topic but I thought it will be easier to get attention here. Moderators, feel free to move it to members forum once I get few responses. Thanks!

touristanbul

Back
Top Bottom