What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So you want us to side with India on the Kashmir issue huh,traitor?:big_boss:
I will give you a chance to take it all back,you have one day to come up with an apology and it better be a good one!!!!!:yay:
I hereby as the Admiral of the Fleet, use my rights from the Domestic Service Code of TAF; you have been court-martialed. And declared as the enemy of the state.

I take it back....all of it ! :fie:

What do I have to do ? :(
There is only one way to make things right.
You will have to come with us one night when we(as many of us as possible) are in Turkiye(Ankara,after @Sinan s wedding).
Two glasses of our national drink(''ayran'') and we will forgive you,there is no other choice,either be a man and do it or be a crybaby and reject it so that you will be banned forever.
Take it or leave it:smokin::close_tema:

Yılkı bro :) they are freed by their masters for various reasons long ago and eventually become natural herds, there are thousands of them in different locations.
Those thing are expensive as a Car, i wouldnt think that there are will horses anywhere in Turkey, good to see the nature in some places recovering, they just hunted a Shark in bosporus yersterday.

Those thing are expensive as a Car, i wouldnt think that there are will horses anywhere in Turkey, good to see the nature in some places recovering, they just hunted a Shark in bosporus yersterday.
Yılkı bro :) they are freed by their masters for various reasons long ago and eventually become natural herds, there are thousands of them in different locations.

Technically they're not Wild Horses; they're Feral Horses.

A feral horse is such who's ancestors were domesticated horses but who now roam freely.

A wild horse on the other hand is a separate species of whom the only last known surviving sub-species is the Przewalski's Wild Horse.

Back
Top Bottom