What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If south eastern provinces are parts of Turkey. Public order has to be maintained. State should intervene on the illegal protests.

This call for the protests seems more serious then before...i think people will die and PKK will retaliate... we may be looking at the beginning of the end of the peace process.
Maybe we could test the Turkish paveway bombs,100k at once would be nice.

Damn, people same age of me started getting married or engaged :D
Just imagine me then :cray: almost all my pri school friends are married some with kids....Wait I think ALL ARE!
My High school friends almost all married their gf or bf :blink:

My BSc friends almost all married their bf or gf ....Some engaged some still single (phew! I am not alone ;) )

Last edited:
Just imagine me then :cray: almost all my pri school friends are married some with kids....

My BSc friends almost all married their bf or gf ....Some engaged some still single (phew! I am not alone ;) )
So,better now?

Just imagine me then :cray: almost all my pri school friends are married some with kids....

ao if you wanna get married, you have to do "Jaddo Jahed" Khala jee, btw invite me, k?

Just imagine me then :cray: almost all my pri school friends are married some with kids....Wait I think ALL ARE!

Guys are more lucky in this aspect I think, nobody bats an eye to unmarried guy, but girls who are getting close to middle ages are called "Kız Kurusu"(dried girl, like dried meat) :D

Anyway @asena_great will find me an exotic Turkmen girl :D or may be I should go to @telkon 's country and kidnap some girl from street :D

I don't care about marrying, but my parents already started talking about this, all they say is they want a grandchild :D

no, the urdu word "Jaddo" to strive, struggle, it is used together with "Jehad" get my point?

Touba?! Your muhala doesnt have marriages?
i dont have a muhala? i live in a falt

Guys are more lucky in this aspect I think, nobody bats an eye to unmarried guy, but girls who are getting close to middle ages are called "Kız Kurusu"(dried girl, like dried meat)
i am an Islamic Feminist, and i find this offensive

Guys are more lucky in this aspect I think, nobody bats an eye to unmarried guy, but girls who are getting close to middle ages are called "Kız Kurusu"(dried girl, like dried meat)
True ....The Malays call her Anak Darah Tua (old blood child)

I meant your work situation,remember the supervisor.:big_boss:
lolz...he is still the same...I guess its a habit :rofl:

Well, my work situation isnt getting any better...we wanted to add more data so ordered some "primers" (which I designed- We all design our own primers) and well out of 4 not one worked :blink: need to re try again on Monday :cray: ...It is days like this when I wish I had some to come home to cry ...but guys now a days are soo mean they wont give a shoulder :tsk:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom